What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

46 minutes ago, Jav_eee said:

So use one of the diodes they sold you and connect it to the park lamps/fogs. This gives you what you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I already ordered both. I will try to return one I guess. 

Well I already ordered both. I will try to return one I guess. 

It’s the company’s fault. They’re literally the exact same thing. The 6-light instructions have you wire it in a way that everything remains the same EXCEPT for when the high beams are activated. The auto fog instructions wire it so that any time the park lights are on, the fogs will be on. They should clarify the difference between them a little more clearly.

Rough country 2” level installed. Sits exactly level now. Next upgrade will be UCAs and MAYBE some timbrens to help with sag while loaded. I’ve used airbags in 2 previous vehicles and really don’t want to use them on this one.

8 hours ago, Andyh1 said:

Yup.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Can you share the installation quirks?  In channel snap in only? Any adhesive to deal with?  I've never had these, so don't have any experience on installation.

Edit I just downloaded the manual for these.  I guess my concern here is the weathertech ones had hard time (long time) they weren't available for the LTZ model with the chrome trim, which I don't understand as it doesn't appear to be in the way of the channels.  So, not sure why there would be a difference between the models with chrome or the black.

Edited by Steve Martin

Can you share the installation quirks?  In channel snap in only? Any adhesive to deal with?  I've never had these, so don't have any experience on installation.
The front ones are simply in-channel snap in place. I would start at the mirror position and work upwards.
The back ones came with a bit of 3m tape to help once you snap those the back ones back in place.
Get on YouTube and you will also find good videos.
In reality, it took me 10-15 minutes to get all in place, it's not difficult at all

After the wash, I decided to paint the tow recovery hooks red... Not too shaby.c8f389ee96ced7f0f49728f6e9cdb39c.jpg

Poser. Lol. J/k. Now all of us AT4 owners are gonna think you’re in an AT4.