What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Dropped another coat of wax on the truck this morning.  Now getting truck loaded up and waiting for wife to get home from yoga, so we can head to the lake cabin and do some slalom skiing.

Picked up some gloss meteor gray carbon fiber wrap and did the interior door trim. Bought it off of Amazon for roughly $15 for a 5 foot by 1 foot roll. The Vvivd air release tech is really easy to work with. Really easy to get any of the air bubbles out. 

Matches much better than the wood look!

20200611_074510.jpg

• Like 3

Put AVS covers on the tails...still feeling them out if I like them. Really wanted vinyl tinting but shops are either so so on doing it or want an unreal price. Also bought a dual flag pole holder for the hitch.f1778fde2c6a67ff0bf0af545192bb16.jpg
0dcc2c9927718e656c8c224e3104d007.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Quick question to all you putco blade guys. Did u notice any better or worse view from the backup camera after installing the blade? Thx

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Generally I find it improves visibility because of the white light it puts out, on occasion when I am backing up to something close behind it gets a little to bright!

Finally got around to taking a picture of my new truck (still needs a good hand wash). It is almost where I want it to be. 2020 elevation with a 2" drop on 24" wheels. 

**The odd colour around the front wheel is just from the tire mounting solution. 

gmc20on24s.jpg

• Like 4

Installed the Boost Auto Parts Auto Fog/6 High mod and it works as intended. Very simple, and highly functional mod. Not sure why GM makes you push the fog light button every single time, but I no longer have to worry about that now.

I also snapped a better pic of my truck with the new EGR Ventshades.

7a3d16bba4af22bca3e62fc9b3ff25b7.jpg

• Like 1

Installed the Boost Auto Parts Auto Fog/6 High mod and it works as intended. Very simple, and highly functional mod. Not sure why GM makes you push the fog light button every single time, but I no longer have to worry about that now.

I also snapped a better pic of my truck with the new EGR Ventshades.

7a3d16bba4af22bca3e62fc9b3ff25b7.jpg
Just looked this up, and so glad you posted! It's a pain to try and light up the road and the fogs can't remain on. Part ordered [emoji4] Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 7:54 AM, lapoolboy said:

You downgraded man.  Love my R7, best detector on the market.

Haha, yea I really liked the R7. The arrows are great. but it was a little too bulky looking. I have a blendmount for the R3 and R7 coming this week, so I will give it another chance before returning it.

15 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

First scratch emoji2959.png

83a0014194909829d8243cfe7326806c.jpg

A little M105 and some rubbing scratch no more

a055d17137935429145d484a08c08085.jpg

Ryan B.

By hand or with a buffer?  I have some light scratches where it looks like a purse/keys brushed on my passenger door (my wife denies it was her).

By hand or with a buffer?  I have some light scratches where it looks like a purse/keys brushed on my passenger door (my wife denies it was her).

By hand

The garage door caused this one thought I pulled out Far enough and wasnt paying attention.

Ryan B.