What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

22 hours ago, DirtyAndy said:

Some of these pieces have a weird curvature to them. If you wrap all your pieces with a 5’x1’ piece, be weary of not being wasteful.

5106e31390d3f1cd04ad8c4ee5573204.jpg

f1d624ce25314fb630fa3d972d9dc0c8.jpg

I am doing my panels right now in Matte Red Metallic. How did you get the line between the chrome and the panel so nice. I am having a hard time getting it cut and rolled down into the separation. What tools are you using?

• Like 1

I am doing my panels right now in Matte Red Metallic. How did you get the line between the chrome and the panel so nice. I am having a hard time getting it cut and rolled down into the separation. What tools are you using?

Mostly just an exacto-knife. I bought this kit off Amazon. But there’s also a really fine needle point that fits in the crack really well to help smash it down. Also recommend a heat gun to make the vinyl stretchier.

16 Pieces Craft Vinyl Weeding... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QYLVVG6?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Installed LED front turn signals today. Went with the below bulbs based on a bunch of recommendations from here. Much brighter than the stock incandescents.

OXILAM 7440 LED Bulbs Amber Yellow 2800LM for Turn Signal Lights with Build-in Load Resistor CANBUS Error Free T20 7440NA 7441 W21W WY21W Blinker Bulb Replacement (2PCS) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q8RZRZV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_1X.4EbAC8DXDA

What model do you have I have a custom trail boss did you buy 2 pairs I think we have four corner lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Julio13 said:

What model do you have I have a custom trail boss did you buy 2 pairs I think we have four corner lights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an RST so I only needed to buy two for the turn signals. You'll need 4...and i'm not sure if it's the same bulb or not...someone else who has one on here should be able to help ya out on that one.

4 hours ago, mrtizzom said:

I have an RST so I only needed to buy two for the turn signals. You'll need 4...and i'm not sure if it's the same bulb or not...someone else who has one on here should be able to help ya out on that one.

Ok thank you so much

On 3/12/2019 at 6:46 PM, Limelight said:

Did this today...

Anyone on the fence about debadging their tailgate,  grow some balls.  Ha!

Looks so much better IMO.

IMG_E5098.JPG

Yeah, picked up a 2019 Denali in the blue/grey color a month ago.  Thinking about debadging everything but the GMC on the grill and tailgate.  Total of 3 denalis and a sierra badge.  Can't decide!

Yeah, picked up a 2019 Denali in the blue/grey color a month ago.  Thinking about debadging everything but the GMC on the grill and tailgate.  Total of 3 denalis and a sierra badge.  Can't decide!
Here's my Denali with just the one emblem and then bare if it helps you decide...46945b42aa250bf6c00cd00e5e1f2fb0.jpgc422ba3ddd3715c352d864f8f7d6e8bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk