What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

3 hours ago, DCork said:

After 40 days in the shop finally got my custom TB back...getting $2000 gift card from GM towards accessories in exchange for my troubles....any suggestions you guys have as to what I should get? I’ve got the 5.3, already have a tonneau cover and already did work on my exhaust....any ideas would be appreciated TIA

How about a factory cold air intake? Factory Off-Road Assist Steps?

What are those lights above the license plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whelen pioneer slimline.

https://www.strobesnmore.com/Whelen-Single-Dual-Pioneer-SlimLine-Scenelight.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw5Ij2BRBdEiwA0Frc9YIQhEZAdiZub6bL-KR7A4q8_GDCTXMDarIa7QVItL_4eH3tP-bVzRoCUdwQAvD_BwE

When you upfit police cars you tend to stick with that equipment when you see the abuse it can take!

10 hours ago, T1dan said:

That’s amazing man how hard was the swap? I’m assuming you used the gen5diy harness?

Hardest part was getting to 1/3 fender wing screws on each side. Absolute nightmare and had to get my girlfriend and her tiny hands get to them lol. 

And yes, I used the gen5diy harness so everything was plug and play

On 5/17/2020 at 12:31 PM, DirtyAndy said:

Yes. That is the matte one. Was 15% off with free shipping at Real Truck but I believe the deal has passed. Was still $1,173 after tax. But hell, it turned out great. I just kept watching Retrax’s website and they had Real Truck listed as a dealer.

On 5/17/2020 at 12:31 PM, DirtyAndy said:

Yes. That is the matte one. Was 15% off with free shipping at Real Truck but I believe the deal has passed. Was still $1,173 after tax. But hell, it turned out great. I just kept watching Retrax’s website and they had Real Truck listed as a dealer.

Also check out the Gatortrax. It is the same cover and usually runs a little cheaper. I bought the Gatortrax and the inner packaging even said Retrax. Also get bed pocket covers.