What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

1 minute ago, gothp28 said:

Reworked? I heard alot of rims are going in for some kind of repair of fix. Is this what you are talking about?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes, all the manufactures have to go back and re-machine the wheels so they will fit.  Fuel has updated almost of their wheels now, so any of them will fit.  But if/when you order you need to make sure to clarify they are for the 2019 model, especially if you order online, as they may send you an old model that’s been sitting on the shelf and not redone.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NKHex19 said:

Sick! How is the fit when the seat is down? Also did you install it yourself?

Simple install.  Sub is just a stock JL wedge box, plenty of room. Amp was straight forward, especially when using a LLJ Customs adapter harness in to the Bose system.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NKHex19 said:

I ordered the lettering from BD Trims. In fact it will be delivered today. I have a white RST and went with the domed glossy black lettering. If I get them installed today I will be sure to post a picture. The posts I’ve seen with them installed look great.

Well?

Until my cheap ass gets a phone with cordless charging I re-routed the USB cable from inside the center console to where the phone sits.  I know it could just plug into the dash USB but my wife uses that one.  The cable tucks into the console or pulls out as needed...

IMG_5323.thumb.JPG.6a06b12022c482dbd2225e7297de8793.JPG

3 minutes ago, Limelight said:

Until my cheap ass gets a phone with cordless charging I re-routed the USB cable from inside the center console to where the phone sits.  I know it could just plug into the dash USB but my wife uses that one.  The cable tucks into the console or pulls out as needed...

IMG_5323.thumb.JPG.6a06b12022c482dbd2225e7297de8793.JPG

21 minutes ago, Trailboss75 said:

was this easy to do or do you have to pull the entire console out to get wire underneath?

Nope super easy.  Pop the drivers side of the console out a bit by where the seatbelt release is, open the console lid and release the 2 clips next to the latch holes and pull it up a it.  Feed the cable and done.

Takes 5 minutes.  If you want to know how to release the center console clips go to the website for the Autostop Eliminator.  They have instructions for where the console clips are, but you won't need to take it all the way out.

Removed the decal from my tonneau cover and I found some LED's that fit the spot perfectly.  These are submersible and only 1/4" high.  10 of them for 12 bucks on Amazon and they arrived in 12 hours!

1kTcaR5.jpg

cwjX7p4.jpg

DNdHqb8.jpg

myQwPYJ.jpg

ZXXhbtA.jpg

Edited by Limelight
  • Like 3