What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Not today, but yesterday.

Continued from part post.

Abridged version: I was able to procure more 3M rubbing compound and scratch remover chemicals without buying whole kits. Also picked up more 3000 grit sandpaper and painters tape. Once I had several hours to commit to working on my truck I was able to remove all the scratches on the driver's side of the truck bed exterior panel. I just have everything in front of the truck bed to go now, on both sides of the truck. Serves me right for taking a Trail Boss down a truck trail.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I washed, dried, and put a coat of mirror shine onto my truck. Really nice product and smells great while applying it. Now I have to tackle the interior. Time to get out my Tornador cleaning gun. 

506255CD-26A0-44B1-AC58-FAAC108E42A7.jpeg

1 minute ago, lapoolboy said:

Such hatred for chrome on this site! 😂

Might have something to do with the fact there is no such thing as triple plate anymore? Wife's Terrain has a 'chrome' do-dad on the tail gate that when we had it (the tailgate) painted doubled the cost of the job and now two years later it is doing what all 'fake' chrome does. Wrinkle and peel. $400 for a piece of shinny wrapped plastic is mind numbing. 

• Like 2