What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

10 minutes ago, Therickyp said:

Pro Comp 6 inch lift

20x10 Fuel Rebels in matte black 

35.12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Fabtech upper control arms

Shes looking good. 

33BC1730-7C5D-4341-B722-189450E129DB.jpeg

Ooo.. Fabtech!.. that's sick. Looks good. I can't wait to eventually get baja kits long travel kit. Going to have to save a bit first..

And i will never use another tire besides either the nitto ridge Grappler or the trail Grappler.

34 minutes ago, Atelliott89 said:

Ooo.. Fabtech!.. that's sick. Looks good. I can't wait to eventually get baja kits long travel kit. Going to have to save a bit first..

And i will never use another tire besides either the nitto ridge Grappler or the trail Grappler.

I really wanted to do a long travel suspension. Hopefully one day. 

15 hours ago, Transient said:

he was thankful I was able to take care of his wife's needs.

Good thing he is probably on a Ford Forum and not here, he might take your "neighborly gesture" the wrong way😂🤣🤔😬

Good thing he is probably on a Ford Forum and not here, he might take your "neighborly gesture" the wrong way[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji848][emoji51]
"Happy wife, happy life." She's happy, so he's happy. Oh, and he thanked me again this evening. He even offered a beer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 4:07 PM, Waymon said:

With the left over caliper paint i removed the shroud to the factory off road assist steps and painted a square out on the tube. Once shroud is installed it is a nice pop to the Silverado cut out. Time will tell on how well it holds up but very cheap visual mods overall.

IMG_5648.JPG

Did all your bolts come out nice and easy for you? I started and the first damn bolt stripped the nursert...

12 hours ago, Transient said:

"Happy wife, happy life." She's happy, so he's happy. Oh, and he thanked me again this evening. He even offered a beer.

A neighbor who I would like.

At the suggestion of you guys, I installed LED reverse light bulbs today.

I bought these LASFIT 921 bulbs from amazon for just under $15:  https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B081YL2Q2W

I thought about buying the more expensive ones but since I read here that there was no CANBUS problems with these in our trucks, I just went with the cheaper ones.

It was a pretty simple job, with two T15 screws per side.  About a total of ten minutes for the whole job.  The hardest part of the job was getting the thicker LED bulbs into the sockets.

Here is the T15 driver and the LEDs that I bought:

LEDs_and_T15.thumb.png.5f7efa6211f0f03fe7961a53de7f685c.png

Here is the passenger's side bulb installed with the light housing pulled out:

LED_installed.thumb.png.3a3d220e740ea8d8d9721b2b701a7640.png

The LEDs were longer than the stock bulbs, but there was plenty of room in the housing, so no problem there.

I tested them using the Trailer Light test function from the main screen, since I couldn't put it into reverse and leave it there by myself.  They seem to be much brighter than the stock bulbs, which I'm sure I will be able to tell when I try them at night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No pictures, but used the truck to transport a pinewood derby track from and to storage today since they had their pinewood derby event today. That thing was heavy. It took 4 people to get it into the truck. The case was so long that it went to end of my tailgate with the tailgate down. I have the short bed, but don't think a standard bed would've closed with the case in the bed, unless it was possibly running diagonally across the bed.