What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

26 minutes ago, Atelliott89 said:

I'll try to post pics tomorrow but the brackets attach on the same bolts as the hood. Sandwiched between the hood and the hoods brackets.

Edit: I have this photo showing it from the outside for now.

20210320_215042.jpg

I've been looking at ditch lights on Amazon, I think I found a good pair.   I guess I'm more interested in where you got your brackets!  

Just got back tonight actually from a nice 25ish mile trail today. Got a nice panorama shot.. idk if it will load right..
20210320_215123.thumb.jpg.05ab2da8c62fd2e86ee8dfa724f14a11.jpg
Are you in Southern California? Only asking because the scenery looks that way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, fsuboy75 said:

I've been looking at ditch lights on Amazon, I think I found a good pair.   I guess I'm more interested in where you got your brackets!  

The lights, brackets, and harness all came together from baja designs. I have seen some for sale before online somewhere. I've seen some by an aftermarket company that are really cool but they don't sell them.. they package vehicles for dealerships and they outfit them as outlander rigs. I want to try to fan some similar. I will see what I can come up with. 

14 minutes ago, Transient said:

Are you in Southern California? Only asking because the scenery looks that way.

Yeah I am! That is about Silverado Canyon looking out towards laguna and Newport Beach. You in that area too?

Yeah I am! That is about Silverado Canyon looking out towards laguna and Newport Beach. You in that area too?

I'm a bit further south down in San Diego. Not too far away.

1 minute ago, Transient said:

I'm a bit further south down in San Diego. Not too far away.

Oh OK cool. Yeah my wife and I go down towards San Diego a bit too, my sister lives down there.

Oh OK cool. Yeah my wife and I go down towards San Diego a bit too, my sister lives down there.

I use my truck to take the family to the beach at La Jolla Shores today. Cooked hotdogs and bratwurst via firepit on the beach. Stayed until dark. Once the wood turned to ash and the fire was out, so were we.

Finally got my new AT4. Put carbon fibre look vinyl on the front GMC. Plasti dipped all the tailgate and AT 4 badges to get rid of all the chrome. Had the dealer put on black powder coated exhaust tips. Fuel blitz 18 x 9 rims with +1 offset and factory Duratracs. Had to look for months to find a 12 inch wide, low profile, black crossover toolbox. Need it skinny so my bike will still fit in the back. Also put on a 50 caliber bullet antenna in black and stick on window vent visors. Added a compustar T 13 remote starter and dash cam. Just need the DFM disabler to be developed for 2021’s and I am done.

7057320F-B296-40BB-9562-7B61332508E5.jpeg

467DEBAB-2EE2-4BB8-9E39-79A444075193.jpeg

EE976AB1-5331-428C-B68D-84DFFAFF8381.jpeg

69F5E033-9B2B-44E8-8BAE-5CF4A4A3FEC9.jpeg

Edited by Dirtbiker
  • Like 1

My neighbor's Trail Boss is in the shop, so I offered to make the 2 hour drive up to LA and pickup an ATV he bought. He has a loaner Chevy Colorado, but there was doubt it would be able the ATV. I have the short box and was still able to close the tailgate. 1 more inch and I would've had to keep the tailgate down and strap the ATV down in the bed. It was a good 5 hours where we got to chat and I was able to get to know him better.

• Like 2

Nice! 

I rolled over 15K a couple weeks ago. But I’ve had mine since mid-March 2019. [emoji23]

I’m at 27.8k and it was a year in December that I picked it up. And that was during a Covid year, otherwise would have been well over 30k. I agree - my AT4 is the best truck I’ve ever owned!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

New to poster here but have been reading threads for some time.  Thank you all for the ideas.  Always have done modes on my last few trucks, this time I said I am keeping them basic.  Will see how that goes.  Good friend owns Camburg so It's been hard to keep the past few trucks more OEM.

Just installed BILSTEIN 293297 front & 293471 rear last week with Falken Wild Peak AT 275/70 R18 on OEM wheels.  Feels like a giant difference when it comes to the daily drive.  Looks better right from the start.  A tad over level & that doesn't bother me at all.  

Picked up a AVS shield but I am just not sure if I'll stall.  Looks a little funky, so I may just return it.

Thinking about ordering N-Fab RKR rails in the near future.  After that, I'm done.

rs.thumb.jpg.317976a617996311f340b3d5d4e6ff32.jpg

AVS.jpg

• Like 1