What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

I love this look. Are you running spacers for that stance? I have a Silverado but I’m running 35x12.5s on stock 20s and I don’t get that wide of a stance. Considering spacers 

Thank you very much sir. The new knuckle on the BDS lift pushed the front track out a little over 1.5”. I put 1.75” spacers on the back and I can only tell the difference when I’m really looking for it. Best option I had short of pushing the front track out even more or shaving the wheel studs in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/9/2018 at 9:37 PM, Shawnr487 said:

You still have the chin guard on! Although I did notice it's easily removable on this gen with the screw heads being accessible 

Anyone got any before and after pics with that removed ?

On 10/30/2018 at 9:20 PM, Black02Silverado said:

There is a give and take to filters that flow better than others.  Better flow doesn't always mean clean air.  Some have noticed after using a K&N air filter, that after they cleaned it they could see tiny pin holes through the filter when held up to the sun. 

Also if not cleaned and oiled correctly, you can get a layer of fine oil on your MAS. 

I had a vehicle I used K&N on and MASS airflow sensor has issued right after .  I had to take the filter back out and clean the sensor and was all good after .  That was a Ford tho but ever since I’ve not attempted k&n again.  Maybe was a one off idk but I can relate 

• Like 1

Got a hitch for the truck today. Currently no trailer or toys to tow yet but atleast I'll be ready for it. Got one from BulletProof Hitches. Its a heavy duty 6" drop one. Also got the locking pin as well

https://www.bulletproofhitches.com/collections/2-hitches/products/2-0-heavy-duty-6-drop-rise

lWU1IDf.jpg

WBOzWVx.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PureZ71 said:

Got a hitch for the truck today.

lWU1IDf.jpg

I can't really tell from this picture, but how far does is stick down below the center pumpkin?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gemarsh said:

I can't really tell from this picture, but how far does is stick down below the center pumpkin?

Its a "6 drop with an adjustable hitch that can flip between 2" and 2 5/6" ball.

tEaDBRB.jpg

tfddANz.jpg

od3fw93.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1454 said:

I was considering one of these. Any concerns with tapping into the bed?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

I'd recommend it. Its very useful. I already had a bunch of stuff under neath my rear seats so I moved it to the truck bed for some additional storage. Such as some tools, tow straps, etc.. The little tray is also very helpful for tape or glue.

No concerns, Just measure twice, or even three times. I would recommend using a drill.

What I did was is use one screw on the back plate and then one screw for the other bracket. PS if you notice on the black plate, there is a black plug that you line up to an existing hole in the truck bed (this is the starting point). Made sure they lined up and the box opens and closed without any issues. Then tighten those two bolts and then do the other 5 bolts.

Edited by PureZ71

I'd recommend it. Its very useful. I already had a bunch of stuff under neath my rear seats so I moved it to the truck bed for some additional storage. Such as some tools, tow straps, etc.. The little tray is also very helpful for tape or glue.

No concerns, Just measure twice, or even three times. I would recommend using a drill.

What I did was is use one screw on the back plate and then one screw for the other bracket. PS if you notice on the black plate, there is a black plug that you line up to an existing hole in the truck bed (this is the starting point). Made sure they lined up and the box opens and closed without any issues. Then tighten those two bolts and then do the other 5 bolts.
Awesome, thanks. Your truck looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 1