What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Did some more towing. Probably around 8000lbs again. This time up the highway around Atlanta. Still able to get up and go even with the 5.3. Was able to cruise 80 without much struggling or obnoxious down shifting. 

20210313_124748.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, romclean1 said:

Ordered a Borla Touring exhaust - looking forward to a sound improvement, and hopefully no drone.  Got tired of this thing looking mean and sounding like a dishwasher.

You’ll love it. I have the GM Performance exhaust, which is the same system. Really adds some good feels when driving. Like you said, the exhaust matches the aggressive styling. 😎

16 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Installed my catch can at 440 miles before intake and valves get nasty.

PXL_20210314_221620038.jpg

Did you do the dual valve?  Looks great, I've only read good things about the UPR products.

2 minutes ago, Gangly said:

Did you do the dual valve?  Looks great, I've only read good things about the UPR products.

No, I always have run the single.  It connects inline between the driver side valve cover and intake port.  I suppose I'd catch more if I ran the dual, but I didn't want a spaghetti bowl of hoses running everywhere and I'm content with the performance of the single.  The intake on my 2017 was spotless when I had it off to install the blower so I'm convinced.

Edited by lapoolboy

1 minute ago, lapoolboy said:

No, I always have run the single.  It connects online between the driver side valve cover and intake port.  I suppose I'd catch more if I ran the dual, but I didn't want a spaghetti bowl of hoses running everywhere and I'm content with the performance of the single.  The intake on my 2017 was spotless when I had it off to install the blower so I'm convinced.

Good to know.  I'm looking at the single as well and wasn't sure if there was a large enough benefit to invest the extra capital into the dual valve.  Like you mentioned, I didn't want an extra line running across the top of the intake, its already cluttered as it is.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:18 PM, Therickyp said:

Pro Comp 6 inch lift

20x10 Fuel Rebels in matte black 

35.12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Fabtech upper control arms

Shes looking good. 

33BC1730-7C5D-4341-B722-189450E129DB.jpeg

Could you kindly get your truck out of the way so we can see that squarebody...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Installed my dashcam from my old Sierra finally. The new truck doesn't have a USB port in the glove box like my Sierra had, so I had to hardwire this one in. I used the heated steering wheel fuse, but need to find something that works when in Accessory also. The truck has to be running for the dashcam to have power, which means I have to have it running to download any video. It's a small inconvenience, but one I'd like to remedy. 

20210314_144450.jpg

Yi_1615747745452.jpg

Of course! Haha 
C1242D54-4658-4EC7-8E42-9AF526ED733D.jpeg.3b7c2c25ca016f6f4423a6e95ac6905c.jpeg
44EDF33E-C54B-4BBE-811A-A664D4EF0245.jpeg.221ffd55d8ae9ffddd2da962042ca19f.jpeg
672D72F3-AF4F-4CF2-881B-372DD17CE551.jpeg.a425aa6aa253ea240a4de59d2028c6dd.jpeg

Gorg. Your setup is awesome, bumper looks great, bed rack is sweet.. nice job all the way around. If I had to nit pick I’d say she’d look cleaner with the red GMC decals but what the hell do I know. Great truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, slumpychuck said:

Gorg. Your setup is awesome, bumper looks great, bed rack is sweet.. nice job all the way around. If I had to nit pick I’d say she’d look cleaner with the red GMC decals but what the hell do I know. Great truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I wanted to make it capable without being too over the top “look at me I’m an overlander” lol.

the red did look nice but I personally just hate red!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Unwrntd said:

Thanks! I wanted to make it capable without being too over the top “look at me I’m an overlander” lol.

the red did look nice but I personally just hate red!

Yeah, it looks great. What’s your set up. Tires, lift or level, etc. Sorry if you’ve already posted this information. 

• Like 1