What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 3/21/2021 at 11:20 PM, Transient said:

My neighbor's Trail Boss is in the shop, so I offered to make the 2 hour drive up to LA and pickup an ATV he bought. He has a loaner Chevy Colorado, but there was doubt it would be able the ATV. I have the short box and was still able to close the tailgate. 1 more inch and I would've had to keep the tailgate down and strap the ATV down in the bed. It was a good 5 hours where we got to chat and I was able to get to know him better.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Is this the neighbor who you took care of his "wives needs"?😂🤣🤔🤨😮

Is this the neighbor who you took care of his "wives needs"?[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji848][emoji2955][emoji50]
Nope. 2 doors down from them. Although, I did also take care of her needs back in December while her husband was out of country. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] He also thanked me for that.

Seriously, though. They were giving their daughter a new bicycle for Christmas, and it came in a box unassembled. I assembled it and held onto it until Christmas Eve night. A late night visit to see a woman never seemed more awkward than parking a bicycle into her garage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Transient said:

Nope. 2 doors down from them. Although, I did also take care of her needs back in December while her husband was out of country. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png He also thanked me for that.

Seriously, though. They were giving their daughter a new bicycle for Christmas, and it came in a box unassembled. I assembled it and held onto it until Christmas Eve night. A late night visit to see a woman never seemed more awkward than parking a bicycle into her garage.

Would have been more awkward if you would have tried to park it in her "trunk"😂🤣😬

If things go bad at home, you are making good points with the locals.

Would have been more awkward if you would have tried to park it in her "trunk"[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji51]  

If things go bad at home, you are making good points with the locals.

She drives a minivan. That's a big trunk to fill. 

Ironically, both of the neighbors I've been helping will be moving within the next year.

18 minutes ago, Transient said:

She drives a minivan. That's a big trunk to fill.

Funny, think we are now walking the "fine line".

Always sucks when a good neighbor moves, they seem to be far and few between.

Funny, think we are now walking the "fine line".

Always sucks when a good neighbor moves, they seem to be far and few between.
Momma did say we're related to the Wallenda family [emoji38]

3 hours ago, Kickerz71 said:

Installed my S&B intake
Love the sound, can’t go wrong with the price/quality.
a7f2878831463bef05904402fe4ae450.jpg

f5c0caa6157f0d6ab3ff7aab023870a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same. Well, 'cept for the 3.oh version.

2 hrs my a$$. Took me longer after digging the bolts out of the bottom of the intercooler area. Trying to wrestle the turbo tube in place, my fat a$$ was all up in there, lying on my side, feet hanging over the left headlight, left ear in the oil filler neck, my shoulder dislodged the the magnetic tray that was stuck good to the upper radiator support, that was securely holding the bolts. Heard that familiar sound of bolts dropping into no mansland and said to myself,  STOP, and get them now. I did find them all, along with my 2" 1/4" drive extension.

I also ran the battery wiring harness for the 9L7 switches, after removing the stock turbo tube. I was finally able to see the nipple that needs cut open to run the wire harness into the cab.

Also installed a old school filter minder, since instructions said to disable the factory from the dic.

I was so done with cussing out the engine'neers that designed the air inlet to the turbo, I didn't even take the time to wipe the dust off the engine beauty cover.

All said and done, 4 hrs later and a half a fifth of Jack missing, still no turbo whine.

Would I do it again? Yes. Good excuse to drink with my buddy, Jack.

20210327_083316.jpg

• Like 2

Been raining here quite a bit this past week. Gave her a wash this morning then installed the tailgate letter inserts from BDTrims in matte black. I like how it finishes off the look of the tailgate. Dipped the emblems a few weeks ago.

Tailgate_1.jpeg

Tailgate_2.jpeg

Edited by Sublym808_RST
  • Like 2