There are really little to no info on these type of conversions. id figured I could help a bit and provide part numbers for converting the 1500 Sierra hoods into a 2500 with the vent. you will need to swap out the brackets and springs. I only used the brackets that attach to the hood itself, not the ones that attach to the body. it will fit directly with the Denali grille if you tweak with it a little plus you will need an extra 2 retainer clips if you grab the insulator along with it. The Denali grille is a direct bolt on as well. I attached the part numbers down below of everything. (PS I  did not use the body Brackets, I did buy them but I didn't really need to use them)

My Truck Forum Pic.jpg

Part Numbers .jpg

Edited by SlateTheGreat17
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, SlateTheGreat17 said:

There are really little to no info on these type of conversions. id figured I could help a bit and provide part numbers for converting the 1500 Sierra hoods into a 2500 with the vent. you will need to swap out the brackets and springs. I only used the brackets that attach to the hood itself, not the ones that attach to the body. it will fit directly with the Denali grille if you tweak with it a little plus you will need an extra 2 retainer clips if you grab the insulator along with it. The Denali grille is a direct bolt on as well. I attached the part numbers down below of everything. (PS I  did not use the body Brackets, I did buy them but I didn't really need to use them)

My Truck Forum Pic.jpg

Part Numbers .jpg

what was your cost?

I'm working Out of State and won't be back until a few weeks, I'll take some when I get back. I have the air intake Duck but I haven't installed it yet. id figured id wait until i can get a cold air intake on it. 

Edited by SlateTheGreat17
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...