Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

2 hours ago, Jake rome said:

3.5 rough country lift and some new XD wheels...... just picked up the wheels and tires yesterday, not sure if I love them or not....

3281F107-B3AF-430E-B472-43A7F8309BE7.jpeg

Looks beautiful !!   Not overly done...Any specs on the tire & wheel size, offset, ...thank you.  Again very well done ?

48 minutes ago, Joe98 said:

Looks beautiful !!   Not overly done...Any specs on the tire & wheel size, offset, ...thank you.  Again very well done ?

20" x 9 wheels +18 offset 295 60 20 tires. I love the set up I kinda just wish the lip was a little bigger but then I would have had them sticking out much more then they are now. I also think I might have liked a smaller tire as far as height. These are a little over 32". But all in all I really like the set up and it drives amazing!

On 11/13/2019 at 7:37 PM, STX30MAC said:

2019 SLT X31 6.2L
8k miles
6in Bds on stock 20s with 35x12.50 Nitto RGs
Awesome truck45f3438bf1a8c101a4c8f95a2c7327c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked mine up last week.  Looking at doing same thing.  Any rubbing, cutting or bending with those 35s on stock wheels?  Thanks.

• Like 1

Here my 2019 Sierra SLT X31 with the 6.2. Had the dealer install the factory 2" AT4 lift kit on it, as well as the Rough Country levelling kit for the AT4 suspension. Decided on the 275/65/20 BFG K02.  

IMG_5268.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PFD233 said:

Here my 2019 Sierra SLT X31 with the 6.2. Had the dealer install the factory 2" AT4 lift kit on it, as well as the Rough Country levelling kit for the AT4 suspension. Decided on the 275/65/20 BFG K02.  

IMG_5268.jpg

So your saying you have a 2" suspension lift and a leveling kit installed on top of that? Man I would love to see those CV Shaft and ball joint angles. Iam surprised the dealer would even do that.

So your saying you have a 2" suspension lift and a leveling kit installed on top of that? Man I would love to see those CV Shaft and ball joint angles. Iam surprised the dealer would even do that.

I am pretty sure he said he had the factory 2” lift ( which you can purchase) then had a leveling kit installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk