Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 11/22/2019 at 7:35 PM, Parb said:

Just picked mine up last week.  Looking at doing same thing.  Any rubbing, cutting or bending with those 35s on stock wheels?  Thanks.

Took the lower valence off then trimmed the corners off the large valence. Had to trim the mud guard behind front tires pretty good.  Still rubs the front wheel well front liner at full lock in reverse.  Turning quarter turn into a steep drive way and they will hit the back wheel liner pretty hard. but its just for 1/2 a second.  Still want to get some 20x9 +0 black machined wheels.  should push wheels/tires out 2 inches from where they are at now. then I will have to trim some in the front wheel well back.

On 11/4/2019 at 2:14 PM, Elevation 2019 said:

After 4 years of no truck picked up a 2019 Elevation.Traded the ATS in

Oct 240 New Truck.jpg

Wow, that color with the black looks so good!  Haven't seen that combo before. Congrats

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dali555 said:

Nice! Been there done that lol... glad I’m not the only one. Nice truck by the way...

8 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

When you get the perfect parking spot at the hotel to keep an eye on your baby from the porch...?

0219F3A8-DA3B-44E2-A904-1246DD3841A0.thumb.jpeg.d58138d9e0eea6cc525af831758dd793.jpeg

Lol- now I don’t feel to guilty for sitting on my front porch every night with a coffee looking at mine. We are pathetic!  I love it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Limelight said:

Lol- now I don’t feel to guilty for sitting on my front porch every night with a coffee looking at mine. We are pathetic!  I love it. 

I’d be doing the same thing. I’ve had mine for three weeks and every night I look out my bedroom window at it before going to bed lol