Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

2 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

53e146349e28085e68791cd4425d94b5.jpg98a89495f7a2e9ed04a95bc0a76e0033.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it you adjusted the headlights way down with how nose high the truck is? 

I just had a base model regular cab 2015 Silverado behind me this morning that was blinding the crap out of me with the stock halogen headlights (bulbs too) and he didn't have the brights on, come to find out when he passed he had a large front level on the truck. When it is shining in my truck rear view mirror I can only imagine how bad it is in a car, throw in super bright LED's or HID's and that is just down right dangerous.   

Tyler

• Like 2

I take it you adjusted the headlights way down with how nose high the truck is? 

I just had a base model regular cab 2015 Silverado behind me this morning that was blinding the crap out of me with the stock halogen headlights (bulbs too) and he didn't have the brights on, come to find out when he passed he had a large front level on the truck. When it is shining in my truck rear view mirror I can only imagine how bad it is in a car, throw in super bright LED's or HID's and that is just down right dangerous.   

Tyler

That’s your first response to freshly lifted truck pics? Smh, move along

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Checking in from Lexington, KY.

I’ve owned 20+ cars and this is my first GM. I’ve owned a ton of Fords and a loose wrist pin in a ‘16 F150 5.0 that Ford refused to fix drove me away.

So far I love this truck. It doesn’t do anything wrong, which is saying a lot the way new cars are these days.

I traded a ‘19 Honda Civic Type R for this truck because I’m moving soon to CO and needed off-road capability.

I really only have one question. Are there any factory upgrades for the IOR head unit or system?

114b03dba1ecd55cc492c2ab5d4f9657.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bigfoot16 said:

I'm digging it!

? Looks good. HC so much better looking than an LT

I thought you were waiting till spring for the lift? What lift is it? Wheels? Tires?

Any more pics Jimmy?

Inquiring minds want more.?

Edited by dieselfan1

[emoji123] Looks good. HC so much better looking than an LT
I thought you were waiting till spring for the lift? What lift is it? Wheels? Tires?
Any more pics Jimmy?
Inquiring minds want more.[emoji23]

Thanks!! I tried waiting, but it didn’t work lol
Zone 4”
33x12.5 Toyo AT2
22x10 XD 844
d21dfcf51375c7a9fffb0cad6a29fc8c.plistf5aca3a19e384e915a27ac3fd4120a02.plist0730fb5463be41cb03ea46508f2dfca3.plist

• Like 1