Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 12/8/2019 at 3:53 AM, ausomecasey said:

Finally got my 2020 LTZ Z71 that I ordered before the strike. It was love at first sight haha ? I’ve only had it for 4 days, and I have installed running boards and rubber bed mat, and ordered a tonneau cover. I had intended on doing a level and different tires, but it looks pretty darn good as is. I got some cheaper running boards, but they turned out good. They look nice with the chrome theme of the LTZ.

F06E2DDE-D97A-4419-B9DF-B1988B73FE69.jpeg

1A793F10-BA36-4F8F-9525-969C9DC3E5FC.jpeg

Name of those running boards? I like how they low profile and don’t stick out much.

42 minutes ago, AD80 said:

Name of those running boards? I like how they low profile and don’t stick out much.

I see someone already answered, but thought I’d chime in. 

I like them a lot. They look good with the chrome theme LTZ. I’m about 220, and they seem plenty sturdy for me. The chrome edge ties into the chrome door handles, window trim, and mirror caps really nicely. I took a chance ordering them because the Ionic 51 that I wanted was out of stock, so I chatted with Running Board Warehouse, and they steered me toward the 41 series. 

Edit: You can slide them in or out to your preference. I have the driver side tucked in more than passenger side. I’m still trying to decide which side I like better.

Edited by ausomecasey

15 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

I see someone already answered, but thought I’d chime in. 

I like them a lot. They look good with the chrome theme LTZ. I’m about 220, and they seem plenty sturdy for me. The chrome edge ties into the chrome door handles, window trim, and mirror caps really nicely. I took a chance ordering them because the Ionic 51 that I wanted was out of stock, so I chatted with Running Board Warehouse, and they steered me toward the 41 series. 

Edit: You can slide them in or out to your preference. I have the driver side tucked in more than passenger side. I’m still trying to decide which side I like better.

Thanks guys, I’ll check them out.  I have an slt which came with the chrome wheel to wheel running boards which look too long and out of place. Kinda like someone putting crew cab boards on an extended cab truck. I think ford has the best looking factory boards. Maybe someday they will figure out how to mold steps into the frame/ body, for a flush clean look.

40 minutes ago, AD80 said:

Thanks guys, I’ll check them out.  I have an slt which came with the chrome wheel to wheel running boards which look too long and out of place. Kinda like someone putting crew cab boards on an extended cab truck. I think ford has the best looking factory boards. Maybe someday they will figure out how to mold steps into the frame/ body, for a flush clean look.

If you go to runningboard warehouse website and look up the ionic 41 brite, they actually have a SLT x31 as one of their examples.

2BC4342E-3867-499A-9EE9-3914B68EAC3F.jpeg

39 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

If you go to runningboard warehouse website and look up the ionic 41 brite, they actually have a SLT x31 as one of their examples.

2BC4342E-3867-499A-9EE9-3914B68EAC3F.jpeg

I was just on there and they have this truck with the ionic gladiators also, which look good too, now I can’t decide. They both have the tight low profile look.

0B684D41-3523-4299-98BA-168105B2B7CD.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AD80 said:

I was just on there and they have this truck with the ionic gladiators also, which look good too, now I can’t decide. They both have the tight low profile look.

0B684D41-3523-4299-98BA-168105B2B7CD.png

Haha, I feel your pain. The Ionic 61s also looked pretty good to me. The 61s would probably look pretty good since they have black end caps, and the Sierras have the black around the fenders...

Edited by ausomecasey

9 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

Haha, I feel your pain. The Ionic 61s also looked pretty good to me. The 61s would probably look pretty good since they have black end caps, and the Sierras have the black around the fenders...

Lol I think I’ll have to flip a coin.

So the transformation of my AT4 is complete.  First was the addition of some 20' Raceline Raptor Wheels and a set of Toyo Open Country R/T 33" tires. Then came the addition of a Retrax Pro Bed Cover. And finally... a 4" BDS Lift Kit added to the 2" factory lift along with upsized 35" Toyo Open Country R/T tires.  Looks great and rides better!!! Totally worth it.

IMG_20190106_110143.jpg

IMG_20190112_142948.jpg

IMG_20190414_162541.jpg

IMG_20190827_165251.jpg

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Rudy Zamora said:

So the transformation of my AT4 is complete.  First was the addition of some 20' Raceline Raptor Wheels and a set of Toyo Open Country R/T 33" tires. Then came the addition of a Retrax Pro Bed Cover. And finally... a 4" BDS Lift Kit added to the 2" factory lift along with upsized 35" Toyo Open Country R/T tires.  Looks great and rides better!!! Totally worth it.

IMG_20190106_110143.jpg

IMG_20190112_142948.jpg

IMG_20190414_162541.jpg

IMG_20190827_165251.jpg

Looks like someone is at Black Jack Speed Shop in San Antonio, TX.... ?