Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

I wouldn’t touch that truck. The stock wheels look much better but some of course would disagree. Personally leveled mine out and added some 33 Nittos and love it. I also wouldn’t debadge, that being said I’m almost 50 years old so maybe that’s the old man in me but that’s one of the things I liked about the truck. Congrats...

I wouldn’t touch that truck. The stock wheels look much better but some of course would disagree. Personally leveled mine out and added some 33 Nittos and love it. I also wouldn’t debadge, that being said I’m almost 50 years old so maybe that’s the old man in me but that’s one of the things I liked about the truck. Congrats...

HEY! 50 is not old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, RLCC said:

Just picked up my new AT4 yesterday, and am in heaven.  Most amazing truck I have been in.  Replaced a 2012 Sierra SLT.  Any thoughts on BAK revolver cover?

7BJMZMnaQFaCXUa+YntCZA.jpg

That is the funniest looking AT4 I have seen to date. After-all, it drives sideways! :lol:

Just teasing RLCC. Sharp looking Sierra you have there. Congrats and enjoy!

Beautiful truck! My At4 turned a month old this week. Amazing vehicle. Rides great. More often than not somebody asks me about it or comments when I park it. As for covers my two cents: had a revolver on my ‘16 F150. Loved it at first but two major issues: once it gets really cold forget rolling it especially with snow on it. It also takes up more bed space than I thought and made it tough for my ATV. Went to a Bakflip F1. Good cover but ridiculously heavy. Put an MX4 on my new Sierra and love it. Much lighter. No issue with tailgate and thus far seems a bit more waterproof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/23/2018 at 11:26 PM, Shawnr487 said:

Picked it up Saturday. Took it out hunting on Sunday!

20181223_100724.jpg

Did you remove the badging yourself? If so, how easily did it remove? Any hints? 

10 minutes ago, mbr2ooo said:

Did you remove the badging yourself? If so, how easily did it remove? Any hints? 

It's as easy as a hair dryer or heat gun and some fishing string, take you time and you should have both sides done within 15 minutes. A little "GooGone" or WD-40 will help take any residue that is left being with no damage to the paint.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mbr2ooo said:

I asked the dealer to do it for me. Done when I picked it up. Otherwise I have done like Drew mentioned on past vehicles and had no issues. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1