Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 3/16/2022 at 4:21 PM, Erod_66 said:

Added 4Play 4P70 wheels and wrapped them with Nittos Recon Grapplers41432BD7-486D-42E4-A08B-CA4D408DAAF5.thumb.jpeg.12f6b1bdc345918b2b0015d90d4f7c8b.jpeg 35x11.5s. 

7D98F256-67CA-47A3-A30B-445BDB5FB105.jpeg

C24AA0CD-11C4-4767-9AE8-DF21B4AB48C6.jpeg

What lift do you have? any rub on those tires? Thinking about trying the 11.5s with a 2" in level (on top of factory 2")

• Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 1:36 PM, Kasper Huber said:

What lift do you have? any rub on those tires? Thinking about trying the 11.5s with a 2" in level (on top of factory 2")

I have the Stage 2 Icon Dynamics Coil over kit. This setup almost leveled the truck out, it added an additional 1.5" lift in the front. I have a very subtle rub at full lock on the driver side after following part of a couple of mods. That rub can be easily fixed with some liner trimming, but I just haven't made the time to do it. 

I removed the mudflap bracket as shown in this video:

I followed most of this mod as well, but I was able to leave the entire bottom part of the mudflap for a stock look.

https://wheelsasap.com/gmc-at4-oversized-tire-trimming-guide/

14 hours ago, Anon12345 said:

Awesome thank you! How are those toyo tires? Good in wet dry and off road? Been eyeing them for a while deciding what tires i want to replace the duracraps. 

I'm really liking them. Had them on for about a year almost. Being in Seattle, it rains alot and they been holding up very well. Off road use these are amazing! and snow too! I replaced mine after 2 months of getting the truck.

9 hours ago, PureZ71 said:

I'm really liking them. Had them on for about a year almost. Being in Seattle, it rains alot and they been holding up very well. Off road use these are amazing! and snow too! I replaced mine after 2 months of getting the truck.

Seattle is fun to visit but i wouldnt want to live there.  Curious why you went r/t instead of a/t3's?

• Like 1

2022 LTD RST Duramax

Just wrapped the center of the grill. I really like the black here. What do yall think? Also all black emblems now .34072132_blackgrill1.thumb.jpg.bd9779d34fbe078a929ab2372e2d6bd1.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, John F. said:

2022 LTD RST Duramax

Just wrapped the center of the grill. I really like the black here. What do yall think? Also all black emblems now .34072132_blackgrill1.thumb.jpg.bd9779d34fbe078a929ab2372e2d6bd1.jpg

I made the center portion of the grill black on my RST as well. This is how it should have came from the factory. 

Love the satin steel. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dirk13 said:

I made the center portion of the grill black on my RST as well. This is how it should have came from the factory. 

Thanks and yes. I agree. Just too much of the same color upfront. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...