Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 3/16/2022 at 3:47 PM, 2019Custom said:

Looks beautiful! What bumper and skid plate is that? (if beggars are choosing, a link would be much appreciated!). Did you install yourself? If not, any ballpark on cost?

Also, can I confirm if you have a level or lift there? Assume it's  2.5" level up front with a 1.5" block in rear but figured it might be a 3" lift kit instead.

No matter what, she's gorgeous. Well done!

Hey, sorry, just saw this message.

Its the ADD stealth fighter bumper. I installed it myself. I think the shop quoted 800 bucks for install so I decided to do it myself.

I have the Icon Stage 2 kit on the struck. I think it is set at roughly 2.25" with a trailboss block in the back. 

Thank you.

44 minutes ago, PureZ71 said:

At the truck yard

Woq99Sr.jpg

Great color and perfect wheel choice. Looks like you dropped the rim size from 20 to 18" like I did.

Edited by Kudzoo2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kudzoo2 said:

Great color and perfect wheel choice. Looks like you dropped the rim size from 20 to 18" like I did.

Thank you! I actually had the stock 18's from factory. I first put the 35's on the stock 18's. Then got new wheels and instead of buying new tires, just got the new ones in 18's as well.

Stock 18's wheels with 35X12.5 tires

bS6OXit.jpg

B8X0HkO.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to add a few pictures of my rig. I recently installed some turbo logos on the fenders and turbo snail decal on the back window. I usually debadge my vehicles but thought the 2.7 needed a little something. 

680320A2-9B2D-4561-A695-A7E9698BE48A.jpeg

7CA92602-DA45-431D-A277-A8B471997B74.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

2020 Silverado RST, 2WD

3.0L Duramax, Summit White

bought brand new and currently have 56,000 miles on it averaging 29.6mpg

Mods:

• debadged, black painted center grill, black painted stock rims, black vinyl on center hood
  • RC 3.5" lift/level (3" strut spacer with new UCA, 2.5" rear block w/V2 shocks)
  • 275/70/18 Bridgestone Revo AT3 (33's)
  • full floor liners front/rear with custom wood center console and custom added pocket
  • RC tri-fold tonneau cover
  • RC AL2 drop steps
  • Weathertech Window Deflectors
  • raised & reflective "CHEVROLET" letters in black/white american flag on tailgate
  • Punisher hitch cover
  • custom made bed rails with roof rack 

After 1.jpg

Edited by SC4R3C120W