I connected my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy 6) to my 2017 Sierra 1500 SLT without issues when I got the truck. Contacts sync'ed and other Bluetooth functions worked fine. A couple months ago, I factory-reset my phone. I deleted the phone on the truck's display an re-paired Bluetooth. Speakerphone and Bluetooth audio work fine but I noticed soon after that it would no longer let me use voice prompts to dial outbound calls via contact names. Turns out, the contacts won't sync. 

This worked fine before with the same truck and phone. The only thing that's changed is the phone is now encrypted and has separate personal and work profiles. That's the reason for resetting the phone - I connected it to my work account so it's now showing separate calendars, gmail, contacts, etc. 

I've re-paired the Bluetooth multiple times.  I've waited hours between deleting and reconnected a couple times. Every time I get the prompts on the phone allowing it to access contacts and such and approve them every time. I'm still not able to get my contacts from the phone. Curiously, I do get one contact that's me with my name and phone number but nothing else in it. I tried connecting my wife's phone to the truck and can't get her contacts either. Seems like something's confused in the truck's computer.

Dying for a fix here...

Edited by PaulDugas
typo