Owners Pictures of 35" Tires on Stock AT4 or Trail Boss

What Leveling kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moto fab 1.5"

MotoFab Lifts CH-15LM - 1.5" Front Leveling Lift Kit That Will Raise The Front Of Your Chevy/Gmc Pickup 1.5" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RDKCOZO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_rU2yCbYDCW3XD

Perfect fit. PIA for the driver's side (40 min and 2 people) pass side (5 min and a bungee)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dustin,

Looks awesome, and I appreciate all the time and pics that you've supplied on this thread.

You state that you now have more room since leveling. Would you mind posting some updated pics of the wheel turned to show how much more room there is now? Like the ones that you had your hand in the pic to show the distance from the edge of the tire to the felt liner.

Thanks a ton

3 hours ago, Drew03Z said:

I assume the Motofab is ok to use with the AT4 (unlike the RC)??

Also, pics of how you trimmed the mud flaps?

Thanks again

None of them are really okay since they are maxing out the angles on the Trail Boss/AT4.  Will it fit, sure.  But it may cause problems down the road with prematurely worn out parts.  It's your choice what to do to your truck but there are a couple companies that are in the process of rolling out leveling kits that will specifically address this on the Trail Boss/AT4

Dustin,
Looks awesome, and I appreciate all the time and pics that you've supplied on this thread.
You state that you now have more room since leveling. Would you mind posting some updated pics of the wheel turned to show how much more room there is now? Like the ones that you had your hand in the pic to show the distance from the edge of the tire to the felt liner.
Thanks a ton
I was kidding with the more room. I think it's the same if not less but I'm going to try the "hair dryer trick" on the fender liners to see if that'll give me a little more forgiveness. First pic is the rear of the fender well. 2nd pic is frontfa6f850c2da23886403f22f82e2d1333.jpgc9ca685f9b7d80fd80c9b661b162ab88.jpg2fe0ad53a9ad338e32a109163e2cdbe5.jpg

I assume the Motofab is ok to use with the AT4 (unlike the RC)??

Also, pics of how you trimmed the mud flaps?

Thanks again

@Z1boss is correct. It is not necessarily safe to move the strut mount up off of the lower control arm and hope that the bolts don't give way but it is the only current option to level out the AT4/ trail boss. I would prefer a U bolt through the strut, spacer, and lower control arm but there's no way to get the first corner through the strut.

Also the trimming on the mud flap was unnecessary so don't cut yours unless you touch

• Like 1

Here are some pics of the leveling kit strut spacer.

Also, the hair dryer myth has been busted. You cannot reform the wheel well liner with a hair dryer. It might be possible with a heat gun, but I'm not rubbing so... maybe later9d4996de8b5212e3bd6fad16680ee5c9.jpgd63960ce51107a28e572bde028c8d5a5.jpg

11 minutes ago, destrada127 said:

Here are some pics of the leveling kit strut spacer.

Also, the hair dryer myth has been busted. You cannot reform the wheel well liner with a hair dryer. It might be possible with a heat gun, but I'm not rubbing so... maybe later9d4996de8b5212e3bd6fad16680ee5c9.jpgd63960ce51107a28e572bde028c8d5a5.jpg

Is the 1 1/2" the perfect amount or wish you would have gone 1" or 2"? I've got a Trailboss so it's slightly different than your AT4, but is your measurement from ground to lip of fender the same on front and back. Looks awesome by the way!

Is the 1 1/2" the perfect amount or wish you would have gone 1" or 2"? I've got a Trailboss so it's slightly different than your AT4, but is your measurement from ground to lip of fender the same on front and back. Looks awesome by the way!
I measure 40.25" in the front and 41.25" in the rear but it looks level. I like it how it sits and I did a 2.5" level on my Tacoma and instantly had CV problems so I thought 1.5" would be safer. That being said a 2" would probably get it exactly level but we have already been warned not to do ANY leveling kit on the AT4/ TB so it's really up to you if you want to risk it

2 minutes ago, destrada127 said:

I measure 40.25" in the front and 41.25" in the rear but it looks level. I like it how it sits and I did a 2.5" level on my Tacoma and instantly had CV problems so I thought 1.5" would be safer. That being said a 2" would probably get it exactly level but we have already been warned not to do ANY leveling kit on the AT4/ TB so it's really up to you if you want to risk it

I agree. I'm thinking I'll do the 1 1/2 also. I'm 39 3/4 front and 41 rear currently so I think that should work! Thanks for your time!