Owners Pictures of 35" Tires on Stock AT4 or Trail Boss

50 minutes ago, destrada127 said:

That's pretty good. My buddy had Mickey t's and ran them dead in less than 50k but the Mickey's I had on my mustang ran 30k and still look new. It's always going to be pick 2 of 3. Cheap, ride, and life. If they're cheap and ride nice, they won't last. If they're cheap and last, they won't ride nice. Or if they ride nice and last, they won't be cheap

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It definitely the last one :cool:.  They are pretty pricey but they ride great and last a long time.  They also are very quiet for a mud tire with large tread blocks.

19 hours ago, Big Whiskey said:

LOL! SEVEN pages, and only one member followed the OP's request for an owner with 35's on a stock truck :crackup:

The nature of forums and one of my pet peeves.  One of these years someone will actually offer an accurate answer to a question asked instead of making shit up that's wrong or talking about something that has nothing to do with the topic.  However, I'm not holding my breath...

It's even more funny if you read the way I specifically write my question/post.  WORDS ARE IMPORTANT.  I'm a decent technical writer and I spend more time than most using exact verbiage to disallow/minimize a misreading of the issue at hand.  It's just wasted time.  Even worse on the Corvette and Porsche forums...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rikhek said:

The nature of forums and one of my pet peeves.  One of these years someone will actually offer an accurate answer to a question asked instead of making shit up that's wrong or talking about something that has nothing to do with the topic.  However, I'm not holding my breath...

It's even more funny if you read the way I specifically write my question/post.  WORDS ARE IMPORTANT.  I'm a decent technical writer and I spend more time than most using exact verbiage to disallow/minimize a misreading of the issue at hand.  It's just wasted time.  Even worse on the Corvette and Porsche forums...

I think very early on it was decided that you can't go bigger than 33.5 without rubbing. At that point many of us "problem solvers" decided that we would figure out the best way to fit 35's. All us uneducated people are just trying to make life better!

Sorry that we offended you!???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

I think very early on it was decided that you can't go bigger than 33.5 without rubbing. At that point many of us "problem solvers" decided that we would figure out the best way to fit 35's. All us uneducated people are just trying to make life better!

Sorry that we offended you!???

Your apology offers little, but whatever.  "DECIDED" ON BY WHOM?!?!?  "Problem Solvers" making shit up is not productive when presented as fact.  A number of people have posted that they've fit 35s on a stock truck.  I called BS.  Someone showing me 35s at full wheel lock and maximum articulation without rubbing will convince me otherwise.

Rick

P.S.  Also, it's not "uneducated people", it's ignorant people.  There's a difference, look it up.

Edited by rikhek
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rikhek said:

Your apology offers little, but whatever.  "DECIDED" ON BY WHOM?!?!?  "Problem Solvers" making shit up is not productive when presented as fact.  A number of people have posted that they've fit 35s on a stock truck.  I called BS.  Someone showing me 35s at full wheel lock and maximum articulation without rubbing will convince me otherwise.

Rick

P.S.  Also, it's not "uneducated people", it's ignorant people.  There's a difference, look it up.

You seem like someone who should be driving a Prius!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, rikhek said:

Rick

"Decided" as in in someone said they installed 34's and they rub. Therefore 33.5 is as big as you can go. This is being over thought if your worked up about it. 

23 minutes ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

You seem like someone who should be driving a Prius!

LOL.  Interesting as I've NEVER been thought of like that.  I'm very proud of my carbon footprint.  The bigger the better.  If you look at my avatar you'll see my street car toy is a C7 Z06 with many track based performance enhancements.  I also race sport cars across the country at a semi-professional level and am licensed by three sanctioning bodies, PCA, NASA and SCCA.  Semi-pro being I drive for free and all expenses covered.  Current race car is a 997.2 911 Turbo fullt race prepped.

You REALLY know how to hurt me.  I won't even get in a Prius.  Never have, never will.

Current race car:

image.png.8e9209fe104228e850a1639b1128719c.png

7 minutes ago, rikhek said:

LOL.  Interesting as I've NEVER been thought of like that.  I'm very proud of my carbon footprint.  The bigger the better.  If you look at my avatar you'll see my street car toy is a C7 Z06 with many track based performance enhancements.  I also race sport cars across the country at a semi-professional level and am licensed by three sanctioning bodies, PCA, NASA and SCCA.  Semi-pro being I drive for free and all expenses covered.  Current race car is a 997.2 911 Turbo fullt race prepped.

You REALLY know how to hurt me.  I won't even get in a Prius.  Never have, never will.

Current race car:

image.png.8e9209fe104228e850a1639b1128719c.png

Wow! Your accomplishments are incredible! Let me get your address so I can send you an award or something! 

We could keep discussing your small penis complex, but I don't think anyone cares about how many cars you own or how fast they are!

LOL.  You're the one who seems to have a hard on for me based upon the personal attacks AND the fact that you suggested the car I should drive.  I'm still trying to figure out the basis for your Prius comment.

Also, instead of an award I'd prefer money!!!  Based upon how much money you send I might send you and autograph!  Sending the money via PayPal would be preferred and appreciated.

5 minutes ago, rikhek said:

LOL.  You're the one who seems to have a hard on for me based upon the personal attacks AND the fact that you suggested the car I should drive.  I'm still trying to figure out the basis for your Prius comment.

Also, instead of an award I'd prefer money!!!  Based upon how much money you send I might send you and autograph!  Sending the money via PayPal would be preferred and appreciated.

Prius are most commonly driven by snowflakes, which is to say, those who are too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own!

5 minutes ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

Prius are most commonly driven by snowflakes, which is to say, those who are too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own!

Oh OK, got it.  Do you want my PayPal ID to send money?  It will help calm down my emotions and put me back in my safe zone.  No need to answer as this conversation has run it's course and has gotten boring.

Edited by rikhek

So[mention=198984]destrada127[/mention] could you post pics of your cv angles after the 1.5” spacer...also tie rods end...and balljoints? Would appreciate it alot! Thanks in advance

Also how is the ride difference after the leveling kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So[mention=198984]destrada127[/mention] could you post pics of your cv angles after the 1.5” spacer...also tie rods end...and balljoints? Would appreciate it alot! Thanks in advance

Also how is the ride difference after the leveling kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow apparently I missed a lot lol.

Rick- I fit 35's no lift no rubbing but the tire actually measures out to 34
@asalinasz39- here are some pics. Sorry I got home late no day light. The angles look fine28289bf4261ce26fdb18a31835749f84.jpg20d11b16859a96234bc4cba6f546fded.jpg3b866f97028007ab592cc2ada8e0d63d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk