Trailboss +1" lift with 35 x12.5 x18

I came across a dealership listing with a trailboss with 1" lift front and rear lift, 35x12.5 18 Toyo mt  on stock wheels and a .25" wheel spacer....It can be shown below

https://www.sherwoodparkchev.com/new/Chevrolet/2019-Chevrolet-Silverado+1500-6c166a2f0a0e0a174c891a9752a594a6.htm

Anyone know of a kit in existence that works with the trailboss? I never herd of a 1" lift before like this.

55b667649a7c678e94167714ec4e4c89x.jpg

5568d53c81fbb375336a7b32915e12c6x.jpg

f6a6e58ef244cb0542c8d2ea16bd7f22x.jpg

Edited by silveradonationfan15

40 minutes ago, MikeNH said:

Great stance but I do wonder how they got the lift. The rear is already a lift block on Trail Boss trucks isn't it? 

Yes block lift in the rear, no aftermarket company says any of their leveling kit will work o the trail boss.  This dealer gave the part number for the kit and after look up its a pro comp 2.25" kit but I don't understand how it is,

43 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

Yes block lift in the rear, no aftermarket company says any of their leveling kit will work o the trail boss.  This dealer gave the part number for the kit and after look up its a pro comp 2.25" kit but I don't understand how it is,

Maybe it deletes the OE lift components?

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, drewbiehd said:

Any updates for lift/leveling kits for trail boss? I know Rough Country has a 4" out now for trail boss, which brings total lift to 6". But I'm still looking for 1-2" to bring it 3-4" total.

I bought these off Amazon and installed them back in December on my trailboss--2" in the front--Fabtech FTL5107 Leveling System---https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Fabtech+FTL5107+Leveling+System&i=automotive&ref=nb_sb_noss

14 hours ago, jajamms said:

I bought these off Amazon and installed them back in December on my trailboss--2" in the front--Fabtech FTL5107 Leveling System---https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Fabtech+FTL5107+Leveling+System&i=automotive&ref=nb_sb_noss

Any pictures?  So you lifted the front and the back?  If so, how much higher did you go

On 5/9/2019 at 11:06 AM, z1boss said:

Any pictures?  So you lifted the front and the back?  If so, how much higher did you go

The kit added 2 inches to the front on my trail boss and now the truck sits level, like I wanted and I didn't touch the rear suspension?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...