1.5 inch rear bock

I put a leveling kit on my HC and it was about 1/2 inch high in the front. Yesterday I put my toolbox and all the crap that stays in the back and now I'm almost 2 inches high in the front. Is there a 1.5 inch block/lift that I can add in the rear to get me back close to level? 

I just emailed Fabtech to see about just the 1 inch block and U bolts that is in their 3.5 in kit. They emailed me back at $152 shipped. 

Edited by drucker
  • Haha 1

The dealer put my leveling kit on before I picked it up. I have looked for a brand name but can't find one. I measured from my carport floor to the rear fender (38 1/8 inches) and from the carport floor to the front fender (40 inches). 

Fabtech is sending their block and U bolts for their 3.5 inch lift. Hopefully this should lift me back up in the rear. 

I do not see a block from factory. Here is a picture of leaf springs and the sag in the truck. 

20181116_075357.jpg

20181116_075332.jpg

Edited by drucker

Ha, this is one of the only ones I haven't seen have a Block from the Factory. Maybe it's a Package you got or something, that keeps it out. 

Daystar or Zone (BDS) usually has the best prices on Lift Block and U-Bolt Kits. 

2 hours ago, drucker said:

The dealer put my leveling kit on before I picked it up. 

This is who should help.  You claim the truck was nose high when you picked it up.   Have them install a level that affords you a little rake to carry a small load.

• Like 1

My trucks have always been a little nose high because of tools, dog box, coolers, etc. but this ones is a little more than I want. 

Daystar and Zone does not have any lift blocks on their website for 2019. I emailed them and waiting to hear back.

Edited by drucker

23 hours ago, drucker said:

My trucks have always been a little nose high because of tools, dog box, coolers, etc. but this ones is a little more than I want. 

Daystar and Zone does not have any lift blocks on their website for 2019. I emailed them and waiting to hear back.

Lift Blocks aren't vehicle specific. Just get ones in the height you need, same width as the Leaf Spring, and with the Locating Pins in the proper size, and you're good to go.

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2018 at 7:52 AM, drucker said:

What about any other 2019 4x4? Does yours have rear blocks from factory?

My 2019 4x4 Denali does not have any block either. This is the first of the 7 4x4 gm trucks that I’ve had over the years that doesn’t have a block. My last truck was a 2016 that I put a 6 inch lift in. Not going to go that tall with this truck and I still have the 1 1/4” blocks and  u-bolts from that one. Planning on using them with the 2” level I got from rough country to keep some rake for towing and hauling.