2019 license plate lights

Do you have a hitch?  My AT4 is gonna be a huge pain in the ass to change out those bulbs.  

Yes and I’m not even sure you can get an AT4 without one. Took 3 minutes as I said, about as long as it took on my K2 with a hitch. Installing the Magnacharger took a few hours more.

31 minutes ago, lt1z said:

Yes and I’m not even sure you can get an AT4 without one. Took 3 minutes as I said, about as long as it took on my K2 with a hitch. Installing the Magnacharger took a few hours more.

You can get it without if you order one.  At least when I ordered mine. 

My hands/arms don't even fit up in there (unlike the last generation)  While the process itself is simple, getting to the bulbs is not. 

You can get it without if you order one.  At least when I ordered mine. 

My hands/arms don't even fit up in there (unlike the last generation)  While the process itself is simple, getting to the bulbs is not. 

Well I did have to use both arms and hands not one but timeframe remained short. I suppose you may need help if you can’t get your hands on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well finally did it.  I went with Philips Extreme, they cost more but I've always preferred them or Morimoto over cheap ones. 

It took a lot of trial and error trying to get my hand into a position to actually grasp the light and twist it out. 

If you have smaller hands or can use your wife/kid I suggest it. 

I don't see how anyone could fit two hands up there due to the new exhaust. 

MVIMG_20181212_180704-picsay.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 11/21/2018 at 5:10 PM, Pyrojodge said:

Thanks... heres what i used.  I was concerned that with the rear view mirror camera and back up camera they may flash but all is well.

Tail lights: AUXITO 912 921 LED Backup Light Bulbs High Power 2835 15-SMD Chipsets Extremely Bright Error Free T15 906 W16W for Back Up Lights Reverse Lights, 6000K White (Upgraded,Pack of 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0728DYR9H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_7sE9BbH185JEP

License plate lights: AUXITO 194 LED Light Bulb 6000K White Super Bright 168 2825 W5W T10 Wedge 24-SMD 3014 Chipsets LED Replacement Bulbs Error Free for Car Dome Map Door Courtesy License Plate Lights (Pack of 10) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071LHP5WP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ouE9BbRCAANBR

Bought both of your recommendations but it appears my AT4 has the LED reverse lights and I didn't check beforehand.  Guess I will return those.  

Bought both of your recommendations but it appears my AT4 has the LED reverse lights and I didn't check beforehand.  Guess I will return those.  

The reverse lights aren’t LED. I replaced my high country bulbs which were std bulbs. Much brighter.

Ryan B.

2 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

The reverse lights aren’t LED. I replaced my high country bulbs which were std bulbs. Much brighter.

Ryan B.

I think mine are.  When I took the two torx screws out, there is only one wire harness that plugs into the back of the light. The reverse lights stock are extremely bright.  Don't think I'm going to replace them.

• 5 weeks later...

I thought about this as well just because all the lights are LED, then I realized I have a smoke license plate cover to hide my bright white plate on my black truck so what was I thinking. I might change them to dimmer bulbs don’t need to light up my plate.

23 hours ago, Bluerado23 said:

5229e27c5f996c90b12e77dc79c0e8cc.jpg
Did the license plates and reverse lights. Made a big difference, now I want a switch back led in the front turn signal without hyper flash. So that will be next

I did the LED turn signals too.

• Like 1