Floor mats

I'm very happy with my upgrade to the Husky floor liners.  They fit well, and provide excellent coverage.  The driver's side uses the stock floor anchors, and all mats have spiky carpet grippers to limit sliding. 

45325819054_6f6259d70a_c.jpgUntitled by Ryan Jakob, on Flickr

Edited by rkj__
  • Like 4

The new GM versions are not too bad. The ones that came with my centennial are pretty cool, they have chrome Chevrolet logos on them, and fit decent. Only thing I do not like is that they have the cut out under the gas pedal, and the rear mat (full coverage, 2 piece that fits together) is pretty stiff and does not really follow the contours of the floor. I took them out and put my Husky liners in (have had these now in my 14, 16, and now the 18), great fit and wearing like iron.

Edited by JimCost2014

I looked at a used 2017 Sierra that someone had put weathertech's in, they looked pretty good, then I looked at a new 2018 that had the GM floor liners in. The GM looked better and fit better. This was a side by side comparison as I test drove both trucks and had them sitting side by side.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had the factory all weather mats in my Denali and they were just not very good for keeping the carpets dry. I went with Weathertech -they line the whole floor, fit great and bring melted snow and crap to the edge for easy wiping.

Just now, goeb34 said:

They look even better with some chemical guys spray

They also look good covered in mud. 

This is why I bought nice floor mats...

IMG_0672_zpsc1f18e20.jpg

• Like 1