Pandora sign in with apps download from my chevrolet

Ok I use Pandora with my phone and I have unlimited WiFi  ,works great , But I thought how great it would be to not have my phone because ,   it sucks when I forget my phone Home and have to listen to the commercial  radio !!,   

I was just going through the my apps  on my chevrolet , And I found a download for i Pandora , I thought with unlimited data I would just be able to listen to Pandora without my phone Yea!

Wrong! when you get to the  sign in for pandora , chevy app does not give you a on screen keyboard that displays numbers , after a half hour of that I gave up ! everyone that I Know has at least a number in there password or email  How is that possible? Unfortunately all my emails have a number in them so I can't change it in Pandora

Am I missing something Here ? Has anybody here downloaded pandora through My Chevy Apps on the truck screen, And successfully   signed into pandora ,  with Numbers  in there password or email, with out using your phone ? 

You either need to use your cell phone with the Pandora app and use Bluetooth or pay for the wireless service which Chevy provides

Ok I use Pandora with my phone and I have unlimited WiFi  ,works great , But I thought how great it would be to not have my phone because ,   it sucks when I forget my phone Home and have to listen to the commercial  radio !!,   
   I was just going through the my apps  on my chevrolet , And I found a download for i Pandora , I thought with unlimited data I would just be able to listen to Pandora without my phone Yea!

Wrong! when you get to the  sign in for pandora , chevy app does not give you a on screen keyboard that displays numbers , after a half hour of that I gave up ! everyone that I Know has at least a number in there password or email  How is that possible? Unfortunately all my emails have a number in them so I can't change it in Pandora

Am I missing something Here ? Has anybody here downloaded pandora through My Chevy Apps on the truck screen, And successfully   signed into pandora ,  with Numbers  in there password or email, with out using your phone ? 

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Well, it is doable. Both my Silverado and Equinox are set up but it's been a year since the last time I set one up. I'll think about it and maybe it will come back to me. Or hopefully some else will chime in. Don't give up yet. Works great except every time you shut off the truck, the system reverts back to the last audio function before Pandora was used. Probably because it takes a couple of minutes for wifi to log in.

It goes to the sign in screen that has on screen keyboard with letters , .com .@ and other symbols, but no numbers ,

I had it with my 14 sierra but it had the numbers, letters  and Common symbols , But not the new software from my chevrolet app  for the 17 silverado I should have took a screen shot ! maybe tomorrow I will ,