What did you pay for your truck?

11 hours ago, KozzyJr said:

Are you sure all those incentives stack upon each other? I know when I go into get a quote, preferred pricing doesn’t stack with any other incentives. Just curious.

I have no clue to be honest so don't take my word for it.  If someone knows definitively, I'd love to know.  I have been watching prices religiously on the internet since the launch and that is the lowest I've seen though.  No clue if they would actually give you all the rebates or not though.  I wouldn't buy from a dealer that wouldn't honor the pricing on there webpage.

Did anyone see the latest GMC commercial for $5k off of their 2019 trucks?   If that's from the factory, how much will the dealer kick in on top of that typically?  I just saw this last night on TV.  That AT4 would be nice if you could get $9 - $10k off of sticker!  hahaha

Smitty

2 hours ago, Smitty said:

Did anyone see the latest GMC commercial for $5k off of their 2019 trucks?   If that's from the factory, how much will the dealer kick in on top of that typically?  I just saw this last night on TV.  That AT4 would be nice if you could get $9 - $10k off of sticker!  hahaha

Smitty

Laura GMC has been giving about 7k without a GM incentive.  Im hopeful that with a GM incentive they will continue to offer that.  With the 5k you mentioned, that would be 12k off and that would put me in the ballpark on the AT4 I've been eyeing as well!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bgctrading said:

well my truck showed up it was not the correct truck it was Max tow not a Z71 and did not have the technology package so I did not take it I am back to looking again

Are you saying a truck you ordered came in not as you ordered? If so I’d be demanding a loaner truck until they get the truck you ordered. 

Good luck hope they find it.   I was looking for a certain combo at the beginning of November.    The dealer found 3 of them, but none of the dealers would do the trade, so I ended up ordering and waiting now for it to be delivered to dealer.   I guess because it was early and a 6.2, dealers wanted to keep them on their lot.

On 1/15/2019 at 1:22 PM, Denali Dad said:

I paid right under 59k for a 67k Denali Ultimate in October.  Had to travel a few hours to Tennessee to pick it up 

$8k off is pretty good!   Thanks for sharing with us and congrats on the new truck! 

• Like 1