2020 model details

I like the 2018 silverados and the 2019 not at all. Trying to find a specific 18 and if i cant will build my new silverado when the body style changes to the way i like again.  May find a used 2018 never know. ☺

I’m curious if the new HD coming out will address any of the interior issues that ding the 1500 so much. If there are any changes there, I’m sure it will make it to the light duty as well. Perhaps they will also get it to where it at least matches the k2 mpg wise. 

12 minutes ago, DTB said:

I’m curious if the new HD coming out will address any of the interior issues that ding the 1500 so much. If there are any changes there, I’m sure it will make it to the light duty as well. Perhaps they will also get it to where it at least matches the k2 mpg wise. 

What don't you like about the interior?

High probability that the 2020HD will be the same interior as the 2019 1500's.

(unless it's a minor tweak that 15/25/35 all get)

1 minute ago, redwngr said:

What don't you like about the interior?

High probability that the 2020HD will be the same interior as the 2019 1500's.

(unless it's a minor tweak that 15/25/35 all get)

It’s not what I don’t like, but literally every single review of the truck slammed GM on the interior from too much plastic to almost being a carbon copy of the k2 generation. 

I imagine there will be a couple new colors, they'll take away a color or two as well.  I believe we will also see the radar cruise that wasn't ready for the 19s and it will be a step past what Ram and Ford are offering.  I'm thinking close to Cadillacs Super Cruise.   

Otherwise a real update for 2021 or 2022.  

"HD coming out will address any of the interior issues that ding the 1500 so much"

I don't agree... it will have the same interior has the current 1500.  2021 refresh may address the boring interior and add some tech.  They normally don't change the interior on mid cycle refresh... just some exterior changes  (think 2014 to 2016)  But I think they will soon realize RAM is walking away in that department and will make some changes 2021 instead of the normal 2024.

3 hours ago, DTB said:

The interior of the new high country is identical to the 1500 version, someone drove the new truck and  posted recent pictures of the high country’s exterior to Instagram and in one of his comments the interior is unchanged. 

10 minutes ago, silveradonationfan15 said:

The interior of the new high country is identical to the 1500 version, someone drove the new truck and  posted recent pictures of the high country’s exterior to Instagram and in one of his comments the interior is unchanged. 

Well that’s a bummer. I was hoping since they hadn’t released interior pictures they had been doing some tweaking. 

6 hours ago, 2016 Sierra Owner said:

I don't think I'd call them identical. They are 2 different interiors. I do like the previous gen trucks better though. The only thing I really like on this is the wireless charging has been enlarged so that just about any phone will fit in the holder now.

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-High-Country-Interior-2018-Detroit-Auto-Show-001-Interior-Overview-1024x683.jpg

2015-Chevrolet-Silverado-High-Country-Interior-1024x573.jpg

The new interiors with the contrasting colors look much better than the black interiors. I think it's mainly due to the lack of gray/silver trim around the center stack.