New Silverado Commercial

Canadian dream eh? 

Guessing it wont air in the USA. Perhaps mentioning Canada after their plant wind down isn’t the best move either.  I am glad it tells a story and isn’t one of those stupid focus group/ jd power commercials though. 

3 minutes ago, DTB said:

Canadian dream eh? 

Guessing it wont air in the USA. Perhaps mentioning Canada after their plant wind down isn’t the best move either.  I am glad it tells a story and isn’t one of those stupid focus group/ jd power commercials though. 

Good gawd almighty I hope those commercials go the way of "Dude, you're getting a Dell!"

Chevy's American version will have real people critiquing the commercial and talking about all the awards the Canadian commercial has won.

GM needs to get away from the focus group crap.  Talk about the product not about how people feel about the product.

• Like 1

Decent commercial. Took long enough!!!!!

Unfortunately it is much like the one RAM came out with this past Super Bowl.

And similar to the new Ford Commercial with Bryan Cranston.

Now this Silverado commercial back in the day, gave you goosebumps. Came out around the time of the gulf war.

Edited by Sierra Dan
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

Now this Silverado commercial back in the day, gave you goosebumps. Came out around the time of the gulf war.

I miss the Like a Rock campaign. The commercials these days suck. I even liked the our country campaign when the GMT900 was first out. 

14 hours ago, DTB said:

Canadian dream eh? 

Those focus group ads are the lamest ones I'll ever seen. 

That’s good shit there!! I honestly feel that’s when GM built trucks for the people (and not just for profits). Now it’s for profits and for group think.

The Like A Rock ads portrayed Chevy trucks actually getting dirty and running through mud.

They need to have  a commercial showing the Trail Boss going off road and getting filthy!

Much like the 3500 Dually in the 90s commercial.

• 2 weeks later...

I have only seen 2 driving around my town. One could have been just a test drive as it was pulling into the dealership. The other was driving down the highway after I dropped mine off to have the clear bra installed. Both were trail bosses.