Looking for back window decal ideas

Not looking for a huge decal but I need something cool.

Flame me if you want but I'm a huge Bob Seger fan as long as I can remember.

I always liked the "Like a Rock" slogan. 

Is that too out of style? Nobody liked  my billet Grille idea so I'm sure this will go the same.  Here's what I'm thinking torch away......

il_570xN.1509962433_ntk7.jpg

34 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

Hey brother it’s your truck, if you dig it then slap it on there! 

I'm not really feeling the font on the lettering though . It does look cheesy. Theres not a lot to pick from unless I make my own

Edited by dieselfan1

14 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

I'm not really feeling the font on the lettering though . It does look cheesy. Theres not a lot to pick from unless I make my own

Make you own then, that would be cooler anyway.  I’m not sure where you’re located but there are vinyl graphic places in my town that you can tell them what you want to say and they’ll show you it in 30 different fonts options in like a minute and have it in your color and cut five minutes later.

1 hour ago, jaxcam02 said:

If you Google search "Silverado rear window decals" there's a company that makes a ton of different designs. I've thought about getting something as well.

Looks like most of them are murals. I have a slider window.

I'm sticking with the "Like a Rock" and I had a graphic shop custom print me up a set . They should be here tomorrow. I think most of you guys will like them. Some may not.

• Like 2

My plan is "K9 Toby" on my back window below 3rd Brake Light and both side rear windows.......2 inch on the "K9", and 3 inch, in script for "Toby" in reflective white......to go along with other State stickers I've visited with the truck. 

1 hour ago, Beer Belly said:

My plan is "K9 Toby" on my back window below 3rd Brake Light and both side rear windows.......2 inch on the "K9", and 3 inch, in script for "Toby" in reflective white......to go along with other State stickers I've visited with the truck. 

Cool. Did you get them custom made?

19 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

Cool. Did you get them custom made?

Havent pulled the trigger yet, the guy said he could use a heat gun to warm the glass......I'm going to wait for warmer weather than have him heat the glass while it's between 2-25*F. He quoted $110 for all three installed.

15 hours ago, Beer Belly said:

Havent pulled the trigger yet, the guy said he could use a heat gun to warm the glass......I'm going to wait for warmer weather than have him heat the glass while it's between 2-25*F. He quoted $110 for all three installed.

No heated garage? I wouldn't even try outside, better to wait.

• Like 1