K2 features that were removed from the 2019 T1

These features appear to have been eliminated in the new 2019 truck:

Adjustable pedals

Adjustable seat belts

over the door grab handles (all 4)

Side mirror turn signals

Inside door handle lights

Console sunglass holder

Rear door sill metal inserts (Denali, AT4)

Bose speaker chrome trim (front)

Leather wrapped gear shift (Denali)

Aluminum trim on dash ends

Maybe some others?  I would really like that HUD out of the T1 though.

Edited by Aubie_01

22 minutes ago, Aubie_01 said:

These features appear to have been eliminated in the new 2019 truck:

Adjustable pedals

Adjustable seat belts

over the door grab handles (all 4)

Side mirror turn signals

driver side blind spot side mirror insert

Inside door handle lights

Console sunglass holder

Rear door sill metal inserts (Denali, AT4)

Bose speaker chrome trim (front)

Leather wrapped gear shift (Denali)

Aluminum trim on dash ends

Maybe some others?  I would really like that HUD out of the T1 though.

That’s advancement for you! Happy with you 2018 ?

Less options and features and yet more money for the product. Closing GM factories, letting workers go too. Looks like GM's future is slowly sinking. They best look for different CEO and managers in the higher up. I know many people switching brands next time they buy due to how they treating their plants and workers. Just saying.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ed S said:

Less options and features and yet more money for the product. Closing GM factories, letting workers go too. Looks like GM's future is slowly sinking. They best look for different CEO and managers in the higher up. I know many people switching brands next time they buy due to how they treating their plants and workers. Just saying.

This is so true. They need to stop treating the American ??and Canadian?? workers like dirt and quit farming shit out to Mexico. Look at the quality control they have in Mexico.?

I'm embarrassed to say my crew cab was assembled there. At least my double cab was assembled in Fort Wayne , Indiana USA ?? 

Everyone wants to pay as little as possible for a new truck but a lot of guys wouldn't mind paying more for it knowing it was Made in the USA ?? and have fewer problems.

• Like 5

Later K2 trucks all had either HID or LED headlamps. Now WT and both Custom trims have halogen. These three also have essentially zero storage. No bin in the armrest and nothing under the center seat. Less USB ports. Less fuel capacity.

I had totally forgotten the K2s were still in production. 90% sure this is what I'll be buying in the next month or two. They don't have many options now but the local dealer has LT Z71 and SLE w/Z71s on the lot which is nice cause it means I don't need to wait for one to be built and shipped. Also, those carryover trucks have like 65% US/Canadian part content, the T1 has like 40%. I love how the Custom Trail Boss looks but they took way too much out of them and while the stance is cool, the tailgate is above my belly button and I'm like 6'-6' 1" tall. The bed is practically unusable even with the bumper step. It's so damn high.

2 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

This is so true. They need to stop treating the American ??and Canadian?? workers like dirt and quit farming shit out to Mexico. Look at the quality control they have in Mexico.?

I'm embarrassed to say my crew cab was assembled there. At least my double cab was assembled in Fort Wayne , Indiana USA ?? 

Everyone wants to pay as little as possible for a new truck but a lot of guys wouldn't mind paying more for it knowing it was Made in the USA ?? and have fewer problems.

Agreed! I broke my PCV valve last Saturday and nobody had them in stock...our local O’Rileys told me they could hook me up the next day. I was pretty ticked off at myself but in the end it was all worth it...see the picture :thumbs:

130F6F1F-C0B1-4B20-A627-ACE77B587C07.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...