No more gas pedal lag

2016 Silverado just added the pedal commander it has been working great big difference from stock throttle response a lot quicker and you can control settings through Bluetooth on you phone

ebb32858006075a2fe4aeb2d7086d92c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bought it on eBay used 198 they have them new for 299 and very easy to install maybe 10 minutes it’s disconnect pedal connection connect the pedal commander to pedal and wire you just disconnected to pedal commander also worse is trying to figure out where you want to mount the controller I was going to hide it since it’s Bluetooth but rather see when I’m changing on my phone that it actually changes on the controller too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FORGIVEN06 said:

Anyone know if this can be added with other tuners? I have superchip. Not sure if they would be compatible together??

You can adjust the pedal voltage with the superchips tuner. But you could use them together if you wanted to.

Edited by uood8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Julio13 said:

Yes it revs up in park

Sorry should have been more clear...I know it will rev up, it’s the returning to idle that I was curious about. Old school, when you blipped the go pedal, the rpm would shoot up and immediately back to idle. My 6.2 rpms rise quickly but are slow to return to idle. The old cable/spring set up would bring the rpms down as quickly as it would go up.