Custom Trail Boss headlights

I actually had a chance to drive last night with the new Supernovas. Output was pretty impressive. Threw forward light at least 3 car lengths. Side output was about 6-7 feet of shoulder on passenger side. Excellent cutoff, and only one person flashed me, out of 500+ cars. Drove about 40 miles. With the brights on, it really lights things up! 

• 2 weeks later...

These will be done and headed out to the customer this weekend. First set of Klearz smoked lenses for these lights. Blacked out the chrome and dropped a set of Morimoto D2S 5.0 projectors in. Going to look killer on this truck.
(These aren't sealed up yet, still need to clean the lense channel and put back together.)edc01c23ef2a485cfd4dfc6d36a890ff.jpgc4a52144521bbb003b7b7d664cbdeb05.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 8/26/2019 at 1:42 PM, tanner709 said:

X2 ^^^^

Installed mine today and it's marginally better than the stock light output. Looks much better, but not a crazy difference.

I had an issue on the passenger side, when turning the bulb into its final lock position, where it caught on the reflector guard inside the housing. The little one in the low beam with the chevy logo on it. personally it looks a little bent/off center to me - and my output on the right side is aimed funny.

Any input is appreciated. I didn't try any adjustment yet.

Realized I had one side of the low beam LED not functioning. It was emitting to the right, but not the left causing low output on one headlight.

Called amazon, and they refunded me the full amount for both sets over the phone - reordered just low beams, now I have a spare and an extra $50 to spend on more parts.

On 7/16/2019 at 3:31 PM, RUSSH said:

Yes...because GM is an ****. They want to charge you an additional $100+ to have them programmed on top of the $200+ cost of the kit on a truck that should have come with them in the first place. :fume:

They are LED

I worked at GM spring hill building the Traverse as the cars come down the line with and unflashed BCM, according to the options the cars are flashed accordingly, if option not on build sheet then no flashing RE: fog lights, auto tailgate etc.

On 3/17/2019 at 5:27 PM, Ssfrantz5 said:

Hey guys looking to swap out my stock lights for hid or led but can't find what size they are, can anyone help me out. 

Added mine today from the link here, WOW awesome, took a little work but worth it 

20190925_212909.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Semedar said:

Installed the Sealight ones on my truck as well. The top ones flicker on camera but the bottom ones don’t. Anyone else have the same thing going on? Attached a video.

So there's no issue in person? Not sure why people get caught up in some details.

But, it's an issue with the recording frequency of the camera, clashing with the frequency of the LED lights.