Custom Trail Boss headlights

2 minutes ago, Brutus230 said:

Yes these are factory fog lights there is a Chevy dealer on eBay selling them for customs 245 delivered 

Do you have a pic of the switch inside?  I was curious about the factory kit and how the switch is inside.

Now with the factory fog lights they are not to bad to put in until you get to the fuse block under the hood that takes some time.  The wire that goes to under the dash to the fuse block was the hardest for me.  Light switch wasn’t bad just take your time. Then you find a dealer that’s up on flashing the computer to let them work. One dealer 1.5 hours away that was recommended said 1 hour they do them all the time. My dealer 4 hours to get them to work should have driven.  Ask around talk to them they should be able to give you a price to flash or install.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow.  Awesome.  I’m reading up on reviews of the sealights s2 and it mixed so im

happy to see they appear to perform well in our housings.

How are you feeling about them after having a bit now?

If anyone is interested I am looking for someone who wants to have their TrailBoss headlights fully customized. You would need to be able to be without your lights for about 2 weeks while Klearz made new clear lenses. While this is being done I would retrofit the headlights with some Morimoto D2S 5.0 projectors. If customer wants we can black out the chrome as well. Essentially whatever is wanted. Costs would only be parts and shipping. Parts would be discounted 30%. If anyone is interested then email me at [email protected]

Just remember to be able to be without your truck for about 2 weeks. Maybe less, but be prepared for 2 weeks as it takes Klearz a little while to get the lenses created. Whoever does this would be the first to have a custom setup on a Trailboss :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 6/17/2019 at 4:14 PM, Brutus230 said:

This is a gym kit so everything comes with the kit here is the switch

3C3476F2-B1C6-4A3F-84FD-EAC44216B566.jpeg

How does this panel come off? I'd like to put the fog lights in but am worried about breaking things on the disassembly process.

On 3/19/2019 at 5:41 AM, RottDawgler said:

Low beam bulbs are H11

High beams are 9005

41F7C2DC-E357-4858-978B-DCD45DBF75A3.jpeg

I'm including my pictures with the same LEDs you used because your pictures don't do them justice.  Took me less than 30 minutes with pictures and testing prior to each installation. 

20190711_184034.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1