Painted fender flares

On 8/21/2021 at 5:52 AM, DarkSky20 said:

Here’s mine in Dark Sky metallic. Found them for sale on eBay from a gm dealer. Easy diy install, save your money. Denali models should have come this way from the factory 

F28751EB-823D-43CB-B1E9-76787D5EB671.jpeg

That is a great looking truck!

On 8/22/2021 at 9:27 AM, DarkSky20 said:

As I’ve stated and it’s painfully clear in my pic, these are the stock wheel well moldings paint matched. Ask someone with fender flares

It's painfully clear you don't get the fact that you can't remove salt from behind the flare once installed. That's my point.

• 1 month later...

Well, I found a good deal on these so I pulled the trigger.  They fit with the larger splash guards no problem.  I think they look pretty good.  They make the wheel wells look smaller and the stock tires look bigger.

BEFORE:

AT4-2 medium.jpg

AFTER:

AT4-5 medium.jpg

AT4-6 medium.jpg

Edited by TxTruckMan
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, TxTruckMan said:

Well, I found a good deal on these so I pulled the trigger.  They fit with the larger splash guards no problem.  I think they look pretty good.  They make the wheel wells look smaller and the stock tires look bigger.

BEFORE:

AT4-2 medium.jpg

AFTER:

AT4-5 medium.jpg

AT4-6 medium.jpg

Looks really good. You going to paint the mud guards to match now?  I think all white would look great but will they hold up in the winter, depending on where you live of course. 

3 hours ago, TNTSilverado said:

Looks really good. You going to paint the mud guards to match now?  I think all white would look great but will they hold up in the winter, depending on where you live of course. 

Thanks. No. Not gonna paint the splash guards. That would be too hard to keep clean. 

5 hours ago, TxTruckMan said:

BEFORE:

AT4-2 medium.jpg

AFTER:

AT4-5 medium.jpg

AT4-6 medium.jpg

Looks so much better. Don’t know why they don’t come this way from the factory. 

where did you find this good deal? I’m ready to pull the trigger as well. 

2 hours ago, Nasen Soileau said:

Looks so much better. Don’t know why they don’t come this way from the factory. 

where did you find this good deal? I’m ready to pull the trigger as well. 

eBay. $500 shipped. 

I agree. Especially for Denali and color matched trims. I can see having the gray plastic on lower trims. Maybe gray fits for the off road perception?  But it definitely looks cleaner and better color matched. 

Edited by TxTruckMan

Just now, TxTruckMan said:

Awesome. Thank you. I’ve never used the alert feature on eBay before. Been a member since ‘99!

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 6:58 PM, TxTruckMan said:

these match your paint pretty well? Came painted from the factory in a GM box? 
thinking about finally buying them too as it’s cheaper than what I’ve found when looking.

Thanks