Anyone removed the "Trail Boss" decal from their truck?

Y'all bought the expensive Trail Boss and then proceed to remove all references to Trail Boss?  Why not just buy an LT and install a lift kit and tires/wheels for less $?  Or if $ is no object, get a High Country to get the 6.2L and then lift it??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

There’s a guy on here who just bought one and removed the decal. Hopefully he’ll chime in.

@MaverickZ71 if the only thing he doesn’t like is the decal / name (I don’t really either), it makes a lot more sense to take a decal off than it does to try and build a Trail Boss out of an LT. You wouldn’t really be financially ahead by much, if anything, and there’s options on the TB that the LT can’t get anyway....Bose, buckets, blackout trim, etc.

• Like 3

I peeled the 4x4 ones off of my bed. They come off cleanly. Just lift a corner with your fingernail and then, pull it back over itself. So that the edge coming up, rolls back as you pull it. I went slowly and they came off in one piece, leaving virtually nothing behind. I wiped it once with a rag that had some goo gone on it and then washed it. Easy Peasy.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Gone6f8d177a188a05e63ee0dcb1f3708170.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Looks good, now you need to clean up that tailgate!  I debadged my LTZ the first week.

IMG_E5098.thumb.JPG.28ce834a257db10b26a9048eda8cffed.JPG

PS: Would you mind telling me what running boards they are?  I like the simple look of them.  

• Like 2

Looks good, now you need to clean up that tailgate!  I debadged my LTZ the first week.

IMG_E5098.thumb.JPG.28ce834a257db10b26a9048eda8cffed.JPG

PS: Would you mind telling me what running boards they are?  I like the simple look of them.  
Those are the gm 6 inch black rectangular oem running boards. So much better then the 4 inch tubular gm boards on my last truck.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1