How do you hook up a alcohol sense on a 14 GMC Sierra 5.3 with e85 with yellow gas cap? 

7 hours ago, 14 gmcl83 said:

How do you hook up a alcohol sense on a 14 GMC Sierra 5.3 with e85 with yellow gas cap? 

Are you saying you already have a yellow gas cap?  If so then you already have a flex fuel vehicle and don't need to do anything.  If you want to get more out of using E85 then a tune for it will improve performance.

• Like 1

I was wanting to get a gauge if I could is what I was wanting .

You can view your ethanol content by using an OBD2 adapter and looking under the table for the list of options you can read data from. One of them will say something like ethanol %.

lol i thought you were asking for the ignition device people with DWI get to start the car haha

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ozer said:

lol i thought you were asking for the ignition device people with DWI get to start the car haha

Me too,

How to hook up a "Blow N Go"! Alcohol content in the driver.....

I use the Android Torque Pro app (4.99) and a cheap Bluetooth OBD adapter.  On my GMT900, it would display the Ethanol %.  On my K2XX, it is not a FF truck so the value is not displayed.  Presumably if I added the sensor and flashed the ECM for FF,  it would read like it did on the old one.

4 hours ago, Ozer said:

me too