Tailgate letters

Looks good, fits the trim level well, wouldn't make sense on a High Country but, the Trailboss is kinda in your face so it goes well with that...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Imcrazy said:

Looks good, fits the trim level well, wouldn't make sense on a High Country but, the Trailboss is kinda in your face so it goes well with that...

Agreed with this. Fits the TB well! Looks good! 

38 minutes ago, TH3JUICEMAN said:

Have you checked BDTRIMS.com?  They have them in "domed" chrome, which I think would look killer on a HC.

Thanks, but I'd rather go with a subtle color, I'm thinking of a slightly deeper red, maybe. 

I bought a set of red and black from BD Trims on eBay. Ended up going with the black on my truck. I've got the red up for grabs if anyone is looking for a set. Still in the package. Easy install.

17 minutes ago, DanHc said:

I have a black HC I’m thinking about just doing the letters flat black. I know it sounds dumb lol but I feel like it’ll be nice having just the Chevrolet letters flat black.

I think that will look excellent, actually. Post pics! 

I was considering doing my Satin Steel RST in black to match the other black on it, but felt it would stand out too much. But if a flat satin steel color came out, that would be something I would seriously consider. 

I have a black HC I’m thinking about just doing the letters flat black. I know it sounds dumb lol but I feel like it’ll be nice having just the Chevrolet letters flat black.

Did it a few months ago. It’s subtle to say the least, but in the right light it pops.IMG_7539.jpg
  • Like 9

On 5/6/2019 at 11:52 PM, OnTheReel said:

Did it a few months ago. It’s subtle to say the least, but in the right light it pops.IMG_7539.jpg

Are these BD trims? and if so, are these the flat or domed? thanks in advance!

Edited by ddanis60

Are these BD trims? and if so, are these the flat or domed? thanks in advance!

They are the ones GM sells made of matte black plastic.

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/decals-and-emblems/2019-silverado-1500-tailgate-chevrolet-lettering-decal-package-black/84370615-p-92300682.html

I would say they are probably very similar to the flat ones from BD, but haven’t seen those in person. Mine have no dome on them at all.
  • Like 1