AVS Aeroskin Lightshield

6 hours ago, ShamrockShooter said:

I put on the one without the lights. If it starts to come off I'll have to replace it with the lighted on.

Are those on all the time or only when the parking lights are on?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Right now it’s only with the parking lights on or when I put the fog lights on as well. You can wire to always be on if you connect to one of the yellow wires if you look back to my wiring picture. 
Just be careful about local laws if you choose always on. Though, some states require amber clearance lights for vehicles over 80 inches wide and the 2019 1500 just happens to come in at 81.2, so you should be safe. 

Edited by Suprmario

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Eddie Duffie said:

Just put mind on my Trail Boss. People that look at it says it looks like factory installed product. The wires were a little tight. Thanks for the post on the colors of wires. That saved me some time.

Glad to hear the pics were useful. A lot of people online tell me it’s just copying the raptor, but this looks so slick coming the road when you see it lit up in person and I have come across other 19 Silverado owners who ordered one right after seeing mine. 

• 5 months later...

How are they holding up to snow and ice ?  Water and ice cascade right down the hood, I’d think you’d get a bunch of ice underneath that thing.   I like the lights tho, was thinking of placing some in the grill till I saw this.

i know some people are adverse to more lights, but I’m all for additional visibility especially in bad weather.