AVS Aeroskin Lightshield

3 hours ago, jflan23 said:

I looked at their website earlier they do have one for the new Sierra’s

Thanks. I couldn’t find it on the website but I found it on amazon. Here’s the link if anyone wants to grab one. https://www.amazon.ca/Auto-Ventshade-753167-Aeroskin-LightShield/dp/B07QL7BYFP

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2020 at 8:37 PM, jflan23 said:

I looked at their website earlier they do have one for the new Sierra’s

Has anyone installed one of these on a Sierra?  Pics? I bought an "open box" one on Amazon for $48, but haven't installed it yet.

• 4 months later...
On 8/31/2020 at 3:07 PM, Craig N. said:

Can’t thank you enough on the wiring pics! Looks sharp and has minimal noise on my 2020 Trail Boss. 

9750673D-0E42-4DA4-AF03-C078F7767C24.jpeg

Craig N. your truck looks awesome!  Where did you get your tow hook shackle conversion kit? I like it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kchampagne said:

Craig N. your truck looks awesome!  Where did you get your tow hook shackle conversion kit? I like it!

Thank you! I needed to make it different than the others out on the road. Rough country makes both the brackets and the recovery shackles. Let me know if you have any problems tracking them down. I had to do some digging for the shackles. 

1 hour ago, Craig N. said:

Thank you! I needed to make it different than the others out on the road. Rough country makes both the brackets and the recovery shackles. Let me know if you have any problems tracking them down. I had to do some digging for the shackles. 

Thanks!

Looks like the textered matte black finish on the one above. Do they offer the smoke clear/gloss black in one of these?

Yah i would like one in gloss as well to match the grill and bumper. Looks like they make colour match so yes, gloss black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, was hoping someone could help me with this install. First, I can't pull out the wiring harness behind the driver side headlight. I got the red pull tab to come out, but can't pull the harness out. Any tips to get it off or is my only option to remove the grill to better access the headlight? My second thought was to use a piggyback connector on the fog lamp fuse, #49. Im clueless when it comes to electrical, so I'm not sure if that would even work? Are there any other ideas to wire it more simply? Thanks

39 minutes ago, sully12 said:

Hey everyone, was hoping someone could help me with this install. First, I can't pull out the wiring harness behind the driver side headlight. I got the red pull tab to come out, but can't pull the harness out. Any tips to get it off or is my only option to remove the grill to better access the headlight? My second thought was to use a piggyback connector on the fog lamp fuse, #49. Im clueless when it comes to electrical, so I'm not sure if that would even work? Are there any other ideas to wire it more simply? Thanks

I removed the headlight bulb and tapped into that harness. It was much easier than trying to reach the entire harness at the bottom of the headlight. The posi lock connectors and exisiting wiring can tuck in behind the bulb and then everything gets covered by the large rubber flapper.