360 camera

Hello I'm trying to figure out which Sierra trims include the surround view camera option because for the life of me I can't seem to find a direct answer after searching through the internet. Are they only on the denalis? Or are they part of a particular package that can be included on the lesser trims. I'm considering on purchasing a 2019 SLT but would want to have the surround view camera if possible with this trim. Thanks all

• Like 1

It is part of the Technology Package on AT4 or Denali. It’s standard on Denali Ultimate.

The Trailer camera package on SLT gets a similar surround vision camera without the front camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is part of the Technology Package on AT4 or Denali. It’s standard on Denali Ultimate.

The Trailer camera package on SLT gets a similar surround vision camera without the front camera.

Any idea if the trailer camera package could be added (so side cameras and trailer)? I have my LT but think the cameras would be nice. Or is this Sierra only too?

Any idea if the trailer camera package could be added (so side cameras and trailer)? I have my LT but think the cameras would be nice. Or is this Sierra only too?

My understanding is that it has to be ordered from the factory. There is probably a way but it would be more than the cost from the factory.

• 4 months later...

I recently purchased a 2019 Sierra Crew Cab / Short Box SLT Premium + Package with the X31 and with the Trailer View Package and alas..... found out that I'm cheated out of the Front View Camera.

That SUCKS ! ! !

When I got the truck, a Technology Package wasn't even offered to me by the dealer.

At a price tag of over $62K ... I feel ripped off.

OK .... so how can I add the grille mounted front facing camera?   ... it's the only one I'm missing to achieve the 360 view

Any ideas??????

I don't believe you can. I have a silverado with tech package and found out I don't have trailer camera hookups and cant view mirror camera while driving. From what I found on the 19s you either get the front camera or trailer camera. In 20 tech package gets both. If you find a way I will be curious if I can add the trailer camera!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Yoda2 said:

I recently purchased a 2019 Sierra Crew Cab / Short Box SLT Premium + Package with the X31 and with the Trailer View Package and alas..... found out that I'm cheated out of the Front View Camera.

That SUCKS ! ! !

When I got the truck, a Technology Package wasn't even offered to me by the dealer.

At a price tag of over $62K ... I feel ripped off.

OK .... so how can I add the grille mounted front facing camera?   ... it's the only one I'm missing to achieve the 360 view

Any ideas??????

Tech package wasn’t offered to you because it wasn’t available on SLT for 2019, not really anything the dealer could do there...

Side note, it looks like it will be for 2020...

10 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

Tech package wasn’t offered to you because it wasn’t available on SLT for 2019, not really anything the dealer could do there...

Side note, it looks like it will be for 2020...

That is odd, the tech package was available on the 19 silverado LTZ.  Way too expensive, but offered.

I just wrote to these guys   https://www.gm-navigation.com/

They seem to have a lot of packages available for the earlier GM trucks.

I'm hoping they come out with some goodies for the NEW STYLE 2019+ trucks

Photo is is the 8" Infotainment on my 2019 New Style GMC Sierra SLT with the Premium + and X31 packages and the Pro-Tailgate.

You'd think at $62K + you'd get the front camera instead of the teaser black box in front of the truck

Cameras 1.jpg

What? No front camera on the package, losing the view of the front bumper? Limited front view might not be that critical with a large object that the side cameras can also pick up like a garage wall, but with a long vehicle like my Traverse comes in damn handy with a small object like pulling up tight on a pole with a sign.

9 hours ago, Thomcat said:

What? No front camera on the package, losing the view of the front bumper? Limited front view might not be that critical with a large object that the side cameras can also pick up like a garage wall, but with a long vehicle like my Traverse comes in damn handy with a small object like pulling up tight on a pole with a sign.

Exactly how I feel.

I'm losing respect and trust with GM.

Looks like in 2020 they may offer a REAL 360 degree vision.

TOO LATE FOR ME !