Left over 2019 2500 denali diesel

I'm currently in the market for a new truck have a 2013 with the 5.3 right now. Looking at moving to a 2500 diesel. I'm debating about  a left over or getting a 2020. what kind of discount do you think would be enough to swing you to an old style? currently sticker price on a left over 93K CAD current discount 8K so now 85K I feel that this is still kind of high for an old body style

In February I paid 38k drive out on my 2018 1500. MSRP was 52k. I know that’s a 2500 but I thinks it’s still kinda high, They can come down more probably.

There is a dealer in Orlando advertising $13,000 discount on the GMC 2500. Maybe a come on for rebates you may not qualify for, not sure. Carl Black Chevy/GMC. The deals are out there and I think they will get better. Maybe something for the 4th of July or Labor Day. You can also check cars.com. Just type in the year, make, model and see what pops up.

3 hours ago, Tahoe02 said:

There is a dealer in Orlando advertising $13,000 discount on the GMC 2500. Maybe a come on for rebates you may not qualify for, not sure. Carl Black Chevy/GMC. The deals are out there and I think they will get better. Maybe something for the 4th of July or Labor Day. You can also check cars.com. Just type in the year, make, model and see what pops up.

Thanks I didn't need to read that, they're right down the road.  Good thing I'm actively trying to avoid that place.

My neighbor just purchased a 2019 Denali HD from Howard Bentley in Albertville,AL. MSRP was $74367 and he paid $57899. He said they had several left mostly white in color.

Just don’t let them do the service.[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Keep it simple and avoid getting bogged down in sales and marketing manure.   Never pay more than 80% of MSRP under any circumstances, irregardless of vehicle, diesel or gas.  Because of the stuff you will never see between the dealer and the OEM, they will not be hurting if you limit yourself to 80% of MSRP.  Try for even less than that, but no more.

Edited by Cowpie