2019 Silverado LT, a month after owning it.

I previously had a 2017 Sierra and decided to get a 2019 silverado.  

Below is the day I went for a test drive and came home that same day with it, which happened to be my birthday also.  Dealership threw in the tailgate lettering as a birthday gift.  Also is what it looks like after having it a month.  I wasn’t supposed to touch it, lol.  Front windows tinted along with the top of the windshield, GM fog light kit, painted the tow hooks,   Aeroskin II hood protector and some new wheels.  Kept the stock tires for now.

D4C91FCD-6E77-42BE-9A0A-CD7A989AE05A.jpeg

6563FCEF-C723-4517-BA03-23D998908A44.jpeg

23B7433A-AA17-4A5A-8A15-E1E693E15807.jpeg

D4C7633B-1901-4D29-A5CB-4E47E81113B0.jpeg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Wmoor004 said:

Nice.  You like it better than the Sierra?

I lost a few options, like the rear parking sensors which was no big deal, lost the rear sliding power window and SiriusXM.  But I did gain a heated steering wheel, lol.

Being  a Z71, the ride is a bit different.  I do find that the truck seems quicker.  Could be the 8-speed  vs the 6-speed in the Sierra, or the 400lbs weight loss in the new body style.

I like how it has some curves on the body and not just a flat side.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Moend said:

Sweet ride. Mind sharing how did you go about the fog lights kit. My truck is identical to yours -the color.

6 minutes ago, Moend said:

Sweet ride. Mind sharing how did you go about the fog lights kit. My truck is identical to yours -the color.

The kit was from the dealer, come with the lights, wiring harness and headlight switch.  I replaced the headlight switch, ran the harness for the lights, installed the lights, and I only had to add one wire in the UEC under the hood.  After it was all installed, I gad to have the dealer flash the BCM.

I just had to ask the dealer to print me a copy of the instructions, since the kit doesn’t come with them.  

6 minutes ago, sse1990 said:

The kit was from the dealer, come with the lights, wiring harness and headlight switch.  I replaced the headlight switch, ran the harness for the lights, installed the lights, and I only had to add one wire in the UEC under the hood.  After it was all installed, I gad to have the dealer flash the BCM.

I just had to ask the dealer to print me a copy of the instructions, since the kit doesn’t come with them.  

Awesome thank you! 

Thanks, everyone.

Tomorrow, I’m going to try covering the mesh screens on the RFPs to see if I can get a bit better sound without changing the muffler.  

I’m also still looking around for ideas for graphics for the truck.  It looks good already,  but I want to do something else.

I came across this one, but it reminds me of the raptor.  But this colour looks good on its own too.

DDAFDD50-3328-411C-8FDB-D971D4EA8D3B.jpeg

The dealer I bought mine from had a white Trailboss with that decal, only one I’ve ever seen with it online or in real life.

I thought it looked good on that rig. I personally don’t think it would fit your truck’s style quite as well.

611DF9FE-6301-48A2-B738-BBC17EA684A8.jpeg.a05262efbef86a2a7926061c079be67f.jpeg

On 7/24/2019 at 10:51 PM, sse1990 said:

I lost a few options, like the rear parking sensors which was no big deal, lost the rear sliding power window and SiriusXM.  But I did gain a heated steering wheel, lol.

Being  a Z71, the ride is a bit different.  I do find that the truck seems quicker.  Could be the 8-speed  vs the 6-speed in the Sierra, or the 400lbs weight loss in the new body style.

I like how it has some curves on the body and not just a flat side.

My 5.3/8 T1 definitely feels quicker than my 2016 5.3/6 did. 

• Like 1