Delivery joke

Seems to be hit and miss. Mine was built The week of June 10, completed June 14 and bayed for QC. It shipped August 1 and got it Aug 15.

My brother’s was built July 12 and he received it the same day as me. Two different dealers. Well worth the wait!

Edited by dlockwood26

Same situation. Built for more than 6 weeks now and still no delivery date. 

Been hunting for one on a lot somewhere to move forward with...

Take a look at all the dealers with inventory "In Transit". They seem just as confounded about the situation with GM. 

Frustrating...

Edited by WhitProcter

I was told by the dealer that Chevrolet will send me an e mail when they accept my order and provide the build number.   Curious if anyone else has heard of this?   Truck was finally ordered  on 8-28 and realistically don’t expect to see it before Dec1 if I am lucky.   Not holding my breath.   lol

I believe I received an email from GM stating thanks for my order.

My dealer has been giving me updates twice a week.  You can also sign up for weekly updates through GM Chat as long as you have your order #

If i'm not mistaken, we saw similar issues with the 1500s.. ordered, but took forever to deliver do to updates GM had to make at the last second, both on in production and post production trucks that were waiting for delivery.  Lots of completed trucks were staged at various places around the manufacturing plants but could not be released until GM made the fixes.