With my 15 2500 Duramax, I pull maybe a 5k lawn trailer stop and go city driving Short trips between jobsites stopping starting etc. don’t care enough to do the math manually the dash says anywhere between 8 to 10 mpg. With the 14k boat any where between 16-20 . The few times I get it on the highway it says anywhere between 18-22mpg with the cruise set between 70-80mph. Do I need a diesel no, do I like getting into the throttle, her grunting and taking off ...can’t replace it. More expensive yes more issues yes. Do I regret buying it... nope they both have their ups and down choose your poison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I drive 40 miles to work, 1/2 highway, 1/4 country roads, 1/4 city. In between I’m taking or picking up kids from ball practice. I fill up with diesel every week, most times Thursday-Thursday. The gas pumps around here are havoc and would hate to have to stop 2 or 3 times a week running a 6.0 with e85. Just my 2cents!
Btw, I pull a 10,000 lb travel trailer and on the interstate running 70 mph I get 12 mpg. The slower I go the better it gets. I average a regen about every 3 fill ups which last 30 or 35 miles. Drops the mpg for that short time to 9 with 10k lbs, 16 with nothing.

• Like 1

I drive 40 miles to work, 1/2 highway, 1/4 country roads, 1/4 city. In between I’m taking or picking up kids from ball practice. I fill up with diesel every week, most times Thursday-Thursday. The gas pumps around here are havoc and would hate to have to stop 2 or 3 times a week running a 6.0 with e85. Just my 2cents!
Btw, I pull a 10,000 lb travel trailer and on the interstate running 70 mph I get 12 mpg. The slower I go the better it gets. I average a regen about every 3 fill ups which last 30 or 35 miles. Drops the mpg for that short time to 9 with 10k lbs, 16 with nothing.

That’s one way to work also.