Automatic driver window issue

I have a 2019 Silverado LT Crew cab that has been having an issue with the driver window not rolling all the way up on the automatic roll up. I roll the window down then when I try to roll it up using the automatic function, it will roll about half way up the reverse back down. If I hold the switch, it will roll all the way up. I took it to the dealership and they said "we can't recreate the issue," which I call BS on because it does it about 75% of the time. They "relearned" the auto stop function (or whatever it's called) and it's still doing it. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thomcat said:

Check for something in the track binding the window....doesn't take much to trigger a reversal.

Yes, this. Just run your fingers through there to clear off any debris. 

Mine was doing this off and on as well, and once I cleaned out the track, it worked fine. 

As Thomcat said, not much will stop the auto up. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I took it to the dealership shortly after I posted this. They said they couldn't replicate the issue (which is some bull. They said the same thing with a squeaky steering issue that they magically couldn't hear until I demanded they check again.) They "reprogrammed the auto stop" or some crap but it's still doing it. I don't have vent shades but it's going back to the dealership Monday for the leaking back window and a bunch of other things 

• 2 years later...

My 2019 LTZ just started doing this intermittently. Rolls down fine. When I pull up then release the button on the driver's window for it to fully close, it stops at about 1/3 of the way up then reverses and goes all the way down. If I hold the button the entire time, it will close. I'll try cleaning it first.

Edited by Chevrolet1