Mayby a stupid question, but have to ask it.....

Kinda feel bad for the folks on site having different issues, that being said is there anyone out there without issues? I have a 2019 built in Feb 19 delivered in march and nothing to speak about.....one that kinda caught my attention is the leak in the back window. I have looked and felt and nothing shows up, i'm wondering if i'm not looking at the right spot.

Knock on wood,but I only have 11500 kms (Canada) 7000 miles and no issues...hope luck continues.

GH

3 hours ago, ILSilverado said:

Well I had my 2019 repurchased by GM but not for a water leak. I never had the leak with my 2019 or my new 2020.

Can you recall when it was built...the 2019?  Thanks!              GH

May 2019 build. Bought late October 2019. 

Truck has been fine for me. 

Minor issue with front parking sensor after a car wash but it rectified itself. Had the Sd card issue for half a day but that also cleared itself when I left for home after work. 

Flawless otherwise. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/7/2020 at 9:41 PM, goosehunter said:

Kinda feel bad for the folks on site having different issues, that being said is there anyone out there without issues? I have a 2019 built in Feb 19 delivered in march and nothing to speak about.....one that kinda caught my attention is the leak in the back window. I have looked and felt and nothing shows up, i'm wondering if i'm not looking at the right spot.

Knock on wood,but I only have 11500 kms (Canada) 7000 miles and no issues...hope luck continues.

GH

Yea I'm with you.  I've had my RST since early March '19 (build date 11/18 Fort Wayne build) and haven't had any issues leaks etc. (has rear slider).  I've read where other members have had so many issues and I hate that for them especially spending that kind money.  What gets me is when someone brings their truck in to the service dept. with a problem and the advisor/tech says "it's normal" or "they all do that" which most of is BS. 

Mine leaked first week after bringing it home.  Took it in and they had to remove the glass and reseal it in place.  I had a jacket on the rear seat, driver side and was wet, thought I left the window open but nope.... There is a GM white sheet on it.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:08 PM, newLT290 said:

ours has build date of 5/19 in fort wayne

11k so for with no issues fingers crossed i guess

i do feel sorry for everyone that has had problems

its a lot of money to spend and get  all the issues and no support

mine too, 5/19 build date and no issues

I would be so friggen livid if I had to go thru what some have had to....I don't have a high tolerance for BS dealers tell them, nor much patience...I would be raising hell, probably to no avail but I don't care....be polite until nothing gets done than start lighting some fires..making payments on vehicle I cant drive or don't trust makes no sense.

• Thanks 1