April incentives???

I ended up picking up mine yesterday. It was mine no matter what so I didn't have to worry about it getting sold. The salesman is a friend and and we talked it over...he would do whatever I want but he felt that the incentives were not going to get any better. He thought if anything, they were going to push the zero percent and deferred payment thing. 

With that said, anyone who is waiting... you're welcome!!! LOL I never win so I'm sure the incentives will be big since I brought it home. If I didn't, they would drop the incentives. 

• Haha 2

I'm in Illinois and the dealership being forced to close was another concern. It could happen at any point I suppose...so I didn't want it sitting there outside for who knows how long and what I could possibly lose in incentives when it would open back up if closed. They were only open by appointment only and all doors locked!

I was trying to find a way out of it since I was put out of business at this point with the shutdown but I have been looking since the day I ordered it for something close/similar and there wasn't. With the plants shut down, I'm not sure how much they might actually put out in incentives since I think they are done producing 2020's (limited amount) and I wouldn't be surprised if the interior redesign doesn't happen for '21 or if it's a midyear thing.

37 minutes ago, USCGRetiredJosh said:

Sucks for me that all the dealers that are in PA and NY are closed. Both states have the truck with options I want and I can’t buy. Thanks Covid for screwing everything up.

I just picked up my new truck in NY today.  Dealers are open for phone sales.  Actually got a way better trade in sight unseen on the phone. 

Looks like they released the offers...Took away the $6500. Maybe it hasn't finished loading. They did extend the 0percent for another week. Expires 4/7

Usually the incentives will go away for a few hours if not a day and then come back once the whole system has been updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from what I've seen the dealership sites will update about 1am, the prices will go back up to near msrp, then in the morning when the dealerships open they'll update their websites with new pricing.

2020 production is scheduled to end in late July for HD's and who knows when for 1500's.  I have a 2017 1500 that was built late in the model year, Aug of 2017.  So I would not assume 2020 production is over.  They got at least 3 + months of time left.

Looks like they got rid of the $6500 rebate except for the Denali....

It showed that yesterday on the gmc sute. I would wait for the dealer sites to update.

• Like 1

My local dealer is still showing $6,500 and the new take delivery date is 4/7. Maybe they’re just extending current incentives until they figure out what to do.

a01bf658375e8ddeca3b988857f29b84.jpg