Lifting a 99 Silverado 2500 4WD

Hi everyone,

I've got a 1999 Silverado 2500, 4WD, and I'm looking to lift her up about 3" and level her out. I've done a ton of work to this truck already in various areas, but I have yet to mess with the suspension at all. Wanted to lift it for a while now, and shes past due for new ball joints/tie rod ends, all the fun front suspension work so I figured I'd knock out the lift and all that front end work simultaneously. Done some investigating, but both rough country and skyjackers websites seem to have no complete kits for my truck. Was wondering if anyone had any advice/recommendations on where to look for a complete bolt on lift kit. I was worried I'd have to piecemeal a kit together, but if I go that route I worry about missing crucial parts, for instance I don't know whether I would need new control arms, shocks, etc. I have a basic understanding of how the front suspension system works but any helpful input is more than welcome. Additionally, at what height of lift do you have to start worrying about stresses on the powertrain? Like is there a point where I need to rotate the rear dif upwards and tilt the powertrain down to reduce stress.

TL/DR: Need help finding a complete lift kit or piecing one together, and I'm concerned about stresses to the engine and transmission from lift height.

Thanks in advance,

Erik